Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th December 2005, 05:07   #1
BHPian

Beauties I came upclose in Thailand

Hey guyz I must post these pictures as I came so upclose to these beauties in Bangkok that I couldnt resist but KISS them... Opppss I meant to say CLICK them!!!

Dippy Behold someone else can get lucky and closer at time !!!!!

People who are ever gonna visit bangkok in the future can see these beauties too at the new SIAM PARAGON Mall on the Third floor which is a car showroom Galore!!!
Dealers for Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche, Hummer, Audi, Masserati, Mercedes, Mini Cooper, etc... have there showrooms there along with Fashion Brands like Versace, Armani, Gucci, Zegna, Bally, Bulgari, Prada, etccc... So u can enjoy all kinds of beauties ....

Couldnt click more pics of other machines as my Nokia ran out of memory...
Hope you guyz enjoy the pictures...
Cheersssss
Old 30th December 2005, 06:15   #2
BHPian

and i thought you where talking about GIRLS...ha ha ha...
they are realy good pics...
Old 30th December 2005, 10:03   #3
Senior - BHPian

Awesome pictures dude

You got close to the Enzo. Thats one car I want to see in the flesh sometime. Tried looking for one in Malaysia when I went last year but was unsuccessful .

The pictures have come out really well . Which phone can do you use?
Old 30th December 2005, 10:19   #4
Senior - BHPian

Do owners lease these cars out to showrooms or something? Cause all the Enzos are supposed to be sold out except one or two I think.
Old 30th December 2005, 10:22   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy
Awesome pictures dude

You got close to the Enzo. Thats one car I want to see in the flesh sometime. Tried looking for one in Malaysia when I went last year but was unsuccessful .

The Enzo is truly a spectacular car to witness in person. Till date, I have seen two different Enzos on three occasions. One was a red with tinted windows, Dubai-reg with number-plate '999', and the other was a black one registered to Jamiroquai, the artist. Both were seen in Central London, the former seen twice, stationary, and the latter ROARING in motion. Unbelievable, my friend.
Old 30th December 2005, 10:23   #6
Senior - BHPian

Nice pics dude. Bu to be frank...wasnt ther any models?

ANd see that you upgrade your mobile's memory! Its a bad thing to be out-of-memory in teh present world.

The Lambo is just drool drool.
Old 30th December 2005, 10:26   #7
Senior - BHPian

The Gallardo Roadster is a treat, simply because they got the canvas roof right on this baby, as opposed to the Murcielago. It's very reminiscent of the Chrysler Sebring Convertible and Ferraris alike.
Old 1st January 2006, 18:19   #8
BHPian

Hey..
I was there in Bangkok in October - I think 90% of All Taxies in Bangkok are all Toyota Corollas ?
Any particular reason ??
Old 1st January 2006, 18:41   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by islero
Do owners lease these cars out to showrooms or something? Cause all the Enzos are supposed to be sold out except one or two I think.
Every single Enzo is sold. They orignally made 350 but demand was so high they made another 49 which were all sold as soon as they were announced. You had to be invited to buy one. Then they decided to make another one #400 which was made for the late Pope. He wrote in his will that it should be auctioned and the money for it to be given to a childrens charity. The car was eventually sold at an auction for around 700,000 euros.

I have spotted 5 differnent Enzo's in Dubai itself including car number 399 (yellow).
Old 5th January 2006, 15:32   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy
Awesome pictures dude

Dippy,
Using the Nokia 6681...
Dippy make a trip to Bangkok the ticket is only 10K..
JKDas,
Yes it was low on memory as I had other pictures taken on it as this was the last leg of my journey...

Couldnt ask anyone how come the enzo was there but I am sure that Ferrari has some of them for show purposes which they must be hauling all over the world at different times..
Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks