Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2006, 02:02   #1

Reference to my post- the season of 2005...

hey ppl,
well the replies or posts that i got with reference to my earlier post- the season of 2005 were more or less leading to only one thing... That MS is THE champ....

guys wake up.. why is it that one guy is given more importance than the sport itself... i mean is that all team bhp has got is ferrari fans??? i mean the scarlettis are everywhere but it's time that we give our dues to the rising stars too. the days of fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikonnen and Jenson Button.. not to mention teh vetereans like Juan Pablo and Felipe Massa.
and u know it's very hypocritical wen u guys say that MS underperformed coz he had a bad car and that the others performed because their car was better... for atleast 4 of the seven years that MS has won.. he's had a car that's outperformed all the other cars... So why the hell are ppl cribbing wen for a change Reanault have had a better car...
answers anyone???
all i am tryin to say is that the fact that Ms didn't have a good car for a change is a sad excuse.. none of the tema have had such dominating cars for a continuous stint apart from FERRARI.
MS fans.. food for thought.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks