Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th March 2012, 19:28   #1
BHPian

Ferrari Classica on Etihad from BLR to UAE

On a trip to Europe past week, I had a chance to watch a documentary about Ferrari on Etihad on BLR - Abu Dhabi sector [and on the way back again.]

I strongly recommend to anyone who likes the older Ferraris. My fascination for Ferrari some what died after the F40 era. Although, I have liked one or two that came after that.

The documentary captures never seen footage - going back into history when Enzo was at the helm and Ferrari produced some of the best looking best performing competition machines. The focus however, is on restoration by factory using the original archives that have been reopened after being locked for decades.

It goes to show how meticulous Enzo was - you can track every day progress of a specific machine to every nut and bolt. It takes you back into history. They show recent auctions where super rich people bid multi-million Euros for a piece of history or art [as it is being called now] - I cannot personally rationalize that level of investment, but it is an eye-opener.

Krishna
ksanjee is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th March 2012, 01:06   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ferrari Classica on Etihad from BLR to UAE

Is it there on youtube?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks