Team-BHP - F1 2012 - Korean Grand Prix - Yeongam
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Int'l Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/)
-   -   F1 2012 - Korean Grand Prix - Yeongam (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/127472-f1-2012-korean-grand-prix-yeongam.html)

After the yet again Boring races of the season, we move from SUZUKA to Korea. First race here was a wet race if i remember, and last race Vettel made his amends in securing his WDC.

Just hope we get a fun filled race on this track, Vettel is looking strong, Hamilton has literally lost it. No predictions from my end.:D

Understandable that Mercedes AMG GP is a Donkey in the guise of a Horse, but I just wish Schumi makes it to the podium atleast once in the last of the 5 races.:thumbs up

LIVE STREAMING SITE FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT WATCH IT ON TV

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/motosport.html

F1 TIMETABLE

Fri 12 October 2012

Practice 1 06:30 - 08:00

Practice 2 10:30 - 12:00

Sat 13 October 2012

Practice 3 07:30 - 08:30

Qualifying 10:30

Sun 14 October 2012

RACEDAY 11:30

YEONGAM Track Record

Race Date: 14 Oct 2012

Circuit Name: Korea International Circuit

First Grand Prix: 2010

Number of Laps: 55

Circuit Length: 5.615 km

Race Distance: 308.630 km

Lap Record: 1:39.605 - S Vettel (2011)

Last years Top 5 finishes here has been

1) Vettel - RedBull

2) Lewis Hamilton - Mclaren Mercedes

3) Mark Weber - RedBull

4) Jenson Button - Mclaren Mercedes

5) Alonso - Ferrari

We have to see how well the ferraris fare on this track. Alonso's lead has been reduced to just 4 points now. I think Vettel will take over the lead from here unless Ferrari finds a way to be at the top in the remaining races.

For Ferrari, this is going to be really tough as they are left standing with loose armour and Red Bull & McLaren have made very good improvements on their cars. Alonso unless he drives his usual 200% has very little defence left of the lead in the WC.

Seb is going to take WDC lead by Sunday evening. RB8 is looking quite strong and unless Lewis can keep him behind till the chequered flag, championship is surely over for him. Hope he puts down all that anger from latest tweetgate down on the track and not in barriers. :)

One mclaren has to be on the podium this time around, and both have to finish in top 5 to catch up at least to the rbr guys.
I am looking at hamilton on the podium just cos I feel McL will be going all out to prove there isnt anything preferential going on, even if it may be.

I think barring accidents or incidents now Vettel has the championship for the taking. If you remember before the qualifying the comment was that at best Ferrari should be on Row 3, which is exactly where Alonso qualified. So they have major issues. I hope Massa continues with his stupendous form in Korea.

The race and the championship lead is Vettel' for the taking. Raw pace is what matters now.

And if Vettel is to win his 3rd consecutive championship this year, I think he is in great shape to overhaul Schumi' records in F1.

10th and 11th for the SFIs last year. Sauber 116 points against 81 for SFI. I dont know what to say. I am always rooting for SFI but I end up being disappointed after each race. I hope the team can make some good points and give sauber a good chase if not overtake.

Hamilton, like someone else has mentioned, have lost it. I will cheer for RBR, not particularly for Vettel but RBR :)

Yeongam and the WDC title looks like it is now Vettel's to lose rather than Fernando's to win. The increased length of the DRS zone will guarantee a lot of overtaking. Should make for a very interesting race. Ferrari now need to focus on finishing 2nd in the Constuctors as well.

Some rain in the coming GPs will really spice things up!

The Japanese GP has really opened up the championship wide open, with Alonso's DNF.
Red Bull & Mclaren look extremely quick at this stage, Ferrari definitely looking not so great, i only wish Alonso maintains his lead by doing his usual best in the race. Go Alonso!

Drivers enjoy dinner in Seoul (tweet by @f1fanatic). I can't find Grosjean, has he been banished ;-)

F1 2012 - Korean Grand Prix - Yeongam-image1990450548.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by sa_kiran
Drivers enjoy dinner in Seoul (tweet by @f1fanatic). I can't find Grosjean, has he been banished ;-)

Go to your room without food, and think about what you did (???)
:)

Last guy on the right side row and in front of Alonso is Grosjean. I can not find kimi though .

I really want Lotus to come up with some pace here; that'll spice up the WDC race.
My money's on Vettel for the title, he has really clawed his way back to the top. Alonso should start crying and run to Todt now :P

Also expecting a good qualifying (atleast) from Romain, he looks pretty fired up. hopefully, he'll drive better in traffic this time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM (Post 2925829)

Understandable that Mercedes AMG GP is a Donkey in the guise of a Horse, but I just wish Schumi makes it to the podium atleast once in the last of the 5 races.:thumbs up

I wish the same.agree: I would really like to see the legend come to the podium once and wave to the crowd beneath. Looking forward to the Korean GP and hoping Schumi to do some magic. Straight line speed will be pretty pivotal here.
Alonso, its now time to buckle up and win this.
RBR and McLaren will be the teams to watch out for. If ferrari could do something about their straight-line speed it can give good competition.
Lastly, Schumi please make it the podium. For me after Schumi's retirement its just going to be a few drivers racing with one another. No special feeling of watching the races then.

-Bhargav