Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2013, 22:13   #16
BANNED

Re: Force India 2013 Driver Line-up

Is Sutil's sponsor money coming from Medion ? Also he is tied to Benz because he is German, and Sutil had also had a benz engine pull that made him attractive. Or this is at least what is claimed. I dint ynderstand what benz's gain is. I can understand direstas ties to benz due to dtm.

Furthermore i dont see how such a ckntroversial figure can have backers!
Old 4th March 2013, 22:56   #17
mgh
BHPian

Re: Force India 2013 Driver Line-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
I've also read that Eric Lux is an alcoholic who is very aggressive when drunk, even his girlfriend has filed cases against him! He grabbed sutil by the arm and dragged him off a seat when sutil was sitting next to Lewis Hamilton that night. Apparently the conversation had something to do with Sutil's sexual preferences.
An aggrieved sutil then hit a drunk lux in the neck with the glass .

Apparently everyone in F1 knows Lux was at fault but nobody wants to say a thing because he's a team owner.
That could explain why Sutil called Hamilton a coward for not testifying on his behalf. McLaren would have put a gag order on Lewis, because Lux is an owner.

Though SFI said that dropping Sutil had nothing to do with the incident, it is clear that it was. No team would drop a driver who had finished ninth, when the team had finished sixth.

It is clear that he has been taken on because of his 2011 performance.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks