Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2006, 22:57   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik247
Some sort of physical action was there in last years' GP with Sato(?) crashed into the back of MS pushing him off the track and into retirement. MS just got out of the car and slightly banged Sato's helmet

PS- Or was it Trulli??

No one makes risky moves these days in F1 except for JPM and Kimi. Esp JPM, he'll do anytin and everyting to get past the cars in front...

MS is fast no doubt, but he takes his own time and relies on his strategy to get past the cars in front..
that is simply not true.if you watch that replay again you will see that MS just waved his hand above sato's head.he did not hit him.And that was at the A1 RING.

Also about overtaking the racing now is very different,its very difficult to follow a slightly slower car ahead of you,but get one thing if a do or die situation arises MS will surely dive down the oinside or outside of anyone.

Last edited by merve_extreme : 17th May 2006 at 23:00.
Old 18th May 2006, 01:15   #32
BANNED

I dont know why this is such a big THING???
Spying other teams were always there and will be there. The way F1's style of operation actually encourages spying. "Human is always eager towards what he is prohibited from". The bigger teams always have a lot of resources and they do a lot of researches, testings etc.. using their bucks. Smaller teams can't do that so they're always pushed to sneak out on these bigger fellas. And why does a big team spy on others? Answer is simple: Jealousy! And in F1 it's available in truck loads.

You've got a big house and it's a nice one, packed with all the exotic and rich stuff. Now, you'll always make sure that it's safe by making it strong, burglar proof etc.. and will have guards around too. You wont just go blaming others without taking those safety measures. Same rule applies here. F1 teams should spend time and money to keep their well researched technology safe. There's no use in blaming others.

I'm in no way supporting Renault team if they did indulge in spying. That's the worst act of not being self confident. If you're happy with your life, then you wont try to steal others' stuff. Is'nt it??
Old 18th May 2006, 07:34   #33

Montoya may make the risky moves. But who wins the championship? Schumacher has given more than his share of risky moves over the years. I guess he has matured & knows when it is worth it & when it is worthless.

Thats what separates a multiple championship winner & an occasional race winner.
Old 18th May 2006, 08:19   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by merve_extreme
yes we know you have seen race day program on star sports.
if you dont remember let me tell you when Ayrton died in that tragic accident at San Marino,MS was chasing him.so they were both driving cars with the same gear system.
Actually I have that video with me at home. Downloaded it from some website.
Also MS spent almost all of his golden years with paddle shifters and automatics whereas with Senna it was the other way round. If you still compare the lap timings on most of the popular laps which haven't changed till now, you'll find both their times very close.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks