Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2006, 02:24   #76
Senior - BHPian

And then finally it is over.Michael Schumacher is gone.A very hard fact to digest for me.I will be very delighted if i can see him next year at the races.

Fronza Michael,have a great life ahead.
Old 23rd October 2006, 03:22   #77
Senior - BHPian

Well one of the best drivers of formula1..ppl say he has retired from formula1 but may not hang up his racing boots...he may just join DTM...rumours though...we shall see wht happens in the near future..
Old 23rd October 2006, 04:03   #78
BANNED

Michael! You proved once again that you're not easy to be replaced in F1.

What if I'm not your fan? I salute you, O rainmaster. We will sure miss you for a long time to come.
Old 23rd October 2006, 09:36   #80
BHPian

It's been a great 10+ years watching "The Best F1 Driver"
F1 Racing is never going to be the same again...it was always a pleasure watching a race with MS.
Wish i had a chance to watch a live race and seen MS with a Ferrari...
Good things should come to an end, MS will definitely be associated with F1 as long as Motor sports and racing stays..

Happy that he did finish in style, was definitely a wonderful race...
Happy that Ferrari still has the "scarlet" in it's blood to win in future...

-Neel
Old 23rd October 2006, 09:42   #81
BANNED

Renault might have done a double by winning the constructor's and driver's championship.. but the day was OWNED by Michael..
That man drove like a DEMON.. and inspite of a puncture and an erratic car.. he came home in fifth place where others would have just parked their car and cried all the way to the motor home..
MICHAEL YOU WILL SURELY BE MISSED:(
Old 23rd October 2006, 10:19   #82
BHPian

WHAT A RACE!!!... WHAT AN END TO THE MOST ILLUSTRIOUS CAREER IN F1...
Michael, we saw just what you are all about yesterday... Those fastest laps, that lap record, the overtaking of kimi said it all... You were born to race... And you RACED!!!
May your future life give as much joy to you, as you have given to all your fans over the last 15 years... All hail to the Champ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8uLoose
he came home in fifth place where others would have just parked their car and cried all the way to the motor home..
FOURTH!!!! He gave it his all... His luck oughtta be ashamed of itself...

Last edited by ess_a : 23rd October 2006 at 10:22.
Old 23rd October 2006, 10:28   #83
Senior - BHPian

What an end to an absolutely marvellous career. Yesterday's race race showed what Michael is made up of. He was actually possessed by the red demon. Even though Alonso and Renault won the Championship yesterday, somehow they were just sidelined.

I am still finding it difficult to digest that we will never see MS race in an F1 Grand Prix again. Ferrari have a lot of regrouping to do after his departure.
Felipe has really come well this season.

Thank you Michael for all the wonderful race Sundays you have given us. It was a a pleasure to watch you race and a previlege to watch you race in person.

I will miss you.....
Old 23rd October 2006, 11:51   #84
Senior - BHPian

Doesnt it make you wonder...what the hell was going on yesterday i mean were the rest of the f1 cars there just as dummies....was this some kind of a joke or something...i mean ur placed 10th u go upto 5th you go back to last and come up to 4th lose a postion gain a position...lose a poistion and gain a position again.....WERE THE REST OF THE F1 TEAMS SLEEPING DURING A RACE????
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:06   #85
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The front said Last Blast. So did both the Honda drivers' overalls.
that was actually for lucky strike's last gp..
not for shumi

Quote:
Well one of the best drivers of formula1..ppl say he has retired from formula1 but may not hang up his racing boots...he may just join DTM...rumours though...we shall see wht happens in the near future..
to be blunt..
F1 rejects go to DTM
there is chance of michael racing in any other series
i'm sure he will keep on karting tho.. just for fun ofcourse
Old 23rd October 2006, 14:34   #86

Lots have been said, but I had to post this well cliched message again.

Schumi we will miss you... You are the greatest <big fullstop>.

Motorsport is never going to be anyway near what it was during his golden era. Whether he won, or languished so hard in an uncompetetive car, he will be the KING. Yesterday was a sad day for F1...

Schumi - known to me when I started riding a bicycle as the fastest man in the world. You will always remain the fastest and the best.
Old 23rd October 2006, 16:09   #87
BHPian

Michael schumacher-f1 racer par excellence

Schumi is the best formula 1 has ever seen and yesterday's race bore testimony to this fact.Starting from even 10th on the grid everyone knew he could even win the race even from there.Some people rely on destiny this is the person who controls destiny by his driving.
Imagine getting your tyre burst because of somebody who forgot to clear rosberg's mess and he comes out in 17th place
and stil gets up to 4th at the end of the race by overtaking in such a fashion(this is what makes f1 viewable) that it seemed as if others were stationary especially how he overtaked kimi who is eventually going to replace him next year,I shouldn't have used the verb replace,you can never replce schumi his style of racing is timeless even kimi who is one of those aggresive drivers had to defend.Even after the tyre had burst had it rained schumi would have won the race and maybe alonso would have skidded off and michael would have got his title but he has it was he was who was the star of the race and not alonso who in my mind only there because of renaults reliability.Most of schumi's fans would have switched off their tv sets after the tyre burst but I continued because I reembered the spanish gp of 1996 where he had won under almost similar circumstances.After reading so far wouldn't you like to know what gives schumi such courage to fight back and that determintion tht makes a seven tie championship winner.For him the championships,the adverts and the sponsors dont matter for him what matters is racing.Even if he were not to be paid and there was no such thing called drivers championship he would still race if you give him a competitive car because he just loves racing maybe he has an extra racing gene.
Schumi-"Larger than life"
Old 23rd October 2006, 17:23   #88
BHPian

F1's never going to be the same again. What a fantastic way of finsishing off a record breaking career in the most demanding sport in the world. The car seemed liked putty in his hands, listening to his every command. There will never be a driver like him in F1 again.

Adios Rainmaster.
Old 23rd October 2006, 17:42   #89
Senior - BHPian

Wow! What a grande finale to a great F1 Career of Michael Schumacher!

He showed the entire world why he is a true F1 Legend and Champion of Champions! His never-say-die attitude is simple amazing and inspiring to each one of us.

Had he 2 - 3 laps more in the finale race y'day, he would have definitly taken the 2nd spot. The way he raced his way from bottom to the 4th place was awesome! Kudos to him for his spirited and aggressive racing!

We are going to definitly miss him on the track, it will be very painful to watch a F1 race without Schumi!
My Salute to this great legend!
Old 23rd October 2006, 18:44   #90
BHPian

A nice article on schumacher.... on crash.net

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks