Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2017, 17:48   #1
Senior - BHPian

Gul Panag drives the Mahindra Formula E race car

Gul Panag has recently driven Mahindra Racing's Formula E race car - M4Electro, at the Circuit de Calafat in Catalonia. The Bollywood actress, auto enthusiast and adventure junkie has thus become the first Indian woman to drive a Formula E racing car.

The M4Electro is Mahindra Racing's fourth-generation race car, which will be competing in the Season 4 of the Formula E world championship. Ahead of her scheduled track session on April 26, Gul Panag was trained on a simulator at Mahindra Racing’s Development Centre in Barcelona by team driver, Felix Rosenqvist.

Mahindra has been a part of Formula E racing since 2014. The Mahindra Racing team was one of the founding members of the racing series. The Indian automaker is hoping to bring the knowledge it gains through the participation in Formula E to its range of electric street cars. The company currently sells three fully electric vehicles in India - e2oPlus, eVerito and eSupro, through its Mahindra Electric vertical. Interestingly, Gul Panag also owns an e2oPlus.

Gul Panag drives the Mahindra Formula E race car-1.jpg

Gul Panag drives the Mahindra Formula E race car-2.jpg

Link to Team-BHP News
dZired is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 28th April 2017, 19:22   #2
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)
Re: Gul Panag drives the Mahindra Formula E race car

Quote:
Originally Posted by dZired View Post
Gul Panag has recently driven Mahindra Racing's Formula E race car - M4Electro, at the Circuit de Calafat in Catalonia. The Bollywood actress, auto enthusiast and adventure junkie has thus become the first Indian woman to drive a Formula E racing car.

The M4Electro is Mahindra Racing's fourth-generation race car, which will be competing in the Season 4 of the Formula E world championship. Ahead of her scheduled track session on April 26, Gul Panag was trained on a simulator at Mahindra Racing’s Development Centre in Barcelona by team driver, Felix Rosenqvist.

Mahindra has been a part of Formula E racing since 2014. The Mahindra Racing team was one of the founding members of the racing series. The Indian automaker is hoping to bring the knowledge it gains through the participation in Formula E to its range of electric street cars. The company currently sells three fully electric vehicles in India - e2oPlus, eVerito and eSupro, through its Mahindra Electric vertical. Interestingly, Gul Panag also owns an e2oPlus.

Link to Team-BHP News
I am very proud to see this!
Gul is from my school - a few years junior but nonetheless! And the best part is that the Team Principal of Mahindra Formula E, is my old friend and batchmate right from early childhood, also from the same school.
At least some of us from those old times, have become important, publicly recognised people!

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 28th April 2017 at 21:45. Reason: Removing youtube url from quoted post.
shankar.balan is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 1st May 2017, 12:10   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Gul Panag drives the Mahindra Formula E race car

Quite the gal, I must say! Gul also owns / owned a souped up Getaway (link) and has joined Tejas & gang on some offroad events (link).

A car girl if I ever saw one.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks