Team-BHP - Lewis Hamilton partners Alonso in 2007 !
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Int'l Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/)
-   -   Lewis Hamilton partners Alonso in 2007 ! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/19077-lewis-hamilton-partners-alonso-2007-a.html)

hamilton has got the drive..
hamilton vs konvalainen should be interesting

EDIT: Source Link

Note from support staff: Kindly post source url.

i belive alonso will have to run for his money :), if reports are to be believed this guy is a serious threat to the world champ.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveendhyani (Post 327861)
i belive alonso will have to run for his money :), if reports are to be believed this guy is a serious threat to the world champ.

i actually saw reports saying alonso would demolish him..
and ruin his F1 career ! :)

if mclaren's last year is anything to go by, it will ruin both alonso and hamilton's careers!!

manson.

i think it will ruin mclaren a little more..
mercedes will get fed up and leave

but i am predicting a serious championship effort from mclaren in 2007
pretty close to 'turning a new leaf'

alonso has given them the push they need..

I am expecting it to be a good driver line up alongwith Ferrari and Renault. Lets see how Hamilton performs in his 1st season.

Alanso is Good, But is that good that he will get the Championship to McLaren? I Doubt.

Hamilton will surely take it to HIM, lets wait and watch.

You cant get fed up and leave when you own a large percentage of the team!!

Well you cold , but its not that easy.
Plus look at the large number of silver mercs on the road. Its not coincidence

well i have heard that this is the year for mercedes benz...they will have a 87% chance of winning the c'ship for the 07' and 08'...ferrari might be contenders for 1more year but after that its a downslide for them....but its great to hear the brit is confirmed for merc...

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan (Post 327906)
well i have heard that this is the year for mercedes benz...they will have a 87% chance of winning the c'ship for the 07' and 08'...ferrari might be contenders for 1more year but after that its a downslide for them....but its great to hear the brit is confirmed for merc...

i would love to know what distribution did you follow to come up with such probability values and predictions, 87% sounds more WIERD (not read as unlikely, plain wierd) than somone claiming a 109.7597 bhp from his zen!!

manson.

well iam sure of 1 thing and that is that ferrari have absolutely no chance now that schumi has left them...before he did join them ferrari were mid-grid people...hadnt won a c'ship in 20 years.now since no schumi and a big shake up...looks like no chance in 2007.renault were only awesome with alonso..unless they get damon hill back or villineves..no real chance in 07'...other teams not up to the mark for consistant podiums.the 87% was on a german site.

we seem to have overlooked the two new drivers in the mclaren camp, but for some reason that does not look like a shake up to you!!

and did you just say you read the 87% off a german site, mercedes, germany, does that ring any dinglingling bells?
its like mandira bedi saying indian cricket team is gonna win the world cup next year, might just happne, but not like 87% sir.

manson.

That's a good addition to an already strong team.

Mclaren should just provide a reliable and good car for these two and you can be sure of many 1-2 finishes from them.

The question for the moment is; Can Mclaren deliver it??

Does Pedro remain the test driver ?

The Brit media tends to overhype a bit at times - quite a bit like we do with our cricketers :) - Button, Beckham, Henman ...

I do hope he does well - McLaren always have had drivers who are capable of winning.

Yup. Pedro is gonna remain as the test-driver.