Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2007, 14:57   #16
GTO
Team-BHP Support

And P Diddys new best friend is a certain Mr. Hamilton! Apparently they are pretty thick buddies.
Old 29th July 2007, 13:25   #17
BHPian

he'd lose all his money in f1, just like paul stoddart, jean alesi, eddie jordan.
as an individual he might be rich, but he's nowhere, and i mean NO WHERE compared to ferrari, bmw, mercedes, renault, toyota and red bull.
Old 1st August 2007, 09:48   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaserQ View Post
Man, imagine Sean Combs and Ron Dennis bumping into each other in the paddock...that would be a sight!! Here is what me thinks might take place:

Ron: Sean, great to have you in F1.
Sean: I am lovin it here bro, are you my PR guy?
Ron: I think not. I run the team next to yours on the paddock, Vodafone Mclaren Mercedes to be precise.
Sean: heyy...gimme some love! (hugs a bemused Ron Dennis). Hey yo, why dont you come over to my pad(dock) after the race...we got a baddass pardy on..
Ron: Sure, I shall give it a thought. By the way, how are your drivers doing?
Sean: They got some great moves and them crowds love it man. They even sell my records when they are not doin their stuff.
Ron: (sweating by now) I wish you all the best Sean. And if you ever need Ferrari design secrets do not hesitate to call me.
Sean: (with a big cheeky smile) them files are sittin on my desk yo....but thanks for askin, you are the man Ron!
Man - this is quite hilarious! I think we have a lot of inherent writing talent in the forum...
Old 1st August 2007, 15:40   #19
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaserQ View Post
Man, imagine Sean Combs and Ron Dennis bumping into each other in the paddock...that would be a sight!! Here is what me thinks might take place:

Ron: Sean, great to have you in F1.
Sean: I am lovin it here bro, are you my PR guy?
Ron: I think not. I run the team next to yours on the paddock, Vodafone Mclaren Mercedes to be precise.
Sean: heyy...gimme some love! (hugs a bemused Ron Dennis). Hey yo, why dont you come over to my pad(dock) after the race...we got a baddass pardy on..
Ron: Sure, I shall give it a thought. By the way, how are your drivers doing?
Sean: They got some great moves and them crowds love it man. They even sell my records when they are not doin their stuff.
Ron: (sweating by now) I wish you all the best Sean. And if you ever need Ferrari design secrets do not hesitate to call me.
Sean: (with a big cheeky smile) them files are sittin on my desk yo....but thanks for askin, you are the man Ron!
ROTFLMAO!! Master-class and superbly written.
Old 1st August 2007, 23:40   #20
BHPian

especially that last sentence
Old 5th August 2007, 22:00   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
ROTFLMAO!! Master-class and superbly written.
cheers madan80, GTO and chetan. I just feel that ever since characters like Eddie Jordan, Jean Alesi and Eddie Irvine left the scene, the F1 paddock has lost some of its razzmatazz..The very thought of Puff Diddy in F1 brought a smile to my face. I mean, wouldnt you rather prefer Sean Combs & co. doing their stuff than seeing 2 orange cars running around last in every damn race!

in the wake of recent developments, here is the sequel:

Sean: Hey yo Ron, your drivers kicked some a** today!

Ron: (rather sullen faced) Thank You Sean, I appreciate it.

Sean: Whats this s**t I hear about Alonso and my man Lewis??

Ron: Well, we are a tight knit team and one that values virtues like integrity, team work and transparency.

Sean: Thats killer yo...so why do ya look as if your mama been beatin your a**??

Ron: (eyes welling up)These are bad times Sean. But I can assure you that my team is clearly innocent. By the way, you look happy even after your drivers finished last..

Sean: Like I said...they turn up and turn on the crowds, sponsors and them paddock bit**es! And ma COG (chief operating gangsta) tells me that ma record sales have tripled...I am laughin Ron!

Ron: (holding himself together) I see you are doing alright in Formula 1. Well Done!

Sean: I come here to kick some racin butt! What you got goin tonite?

Ron: We have a black tie dinner tonight to celebrate our victory. Do join us Sean.

Sean: Gee....dont know about that Ron. We got a pardy on tonite at our pad(dock). My friends Snoop Dog, 50 cents and Beyonce are comin in to jam. By the way, your man Lewis is our chief gangsta for da nite.

Ron: (stuttering) Lew..Lewis is at your party??

Sean: (winking) Oops....!!

PS: do excuse the sms lingo!
Old 13th August 2007, 02:17   #22
Senior - BHPian

hey guys well writen, i bet the conversations would take place in this fashion after P. diddy takes over a team.
sean puffy combs is an excellent businessman. he knows the right things to be in and how to get the job done. the only question here is the amount of money involved in terms of team maintainance and sponsers. ideally it would be one of the back runners that he might pick up so i guess there would be alot of overheads already running. he should take being co-owner of the team instead of being the complete boss. soon we would be seeing F1 with the announcers saying welcome to P.diddy's CRIBB( garage). i'd love to see a little colour added to a all white arena.
Old 14th September 2007, 02:54   #23
Senior - BHPian

The Mclaren spying saga has truly captured my imagination. Therefore, I dedicate this final installation of the Sean Puffy Combs vs Ron Dennis to the FIA and Max Mosley in particular.

Backdrop: Last race of the season. Race day morning. Ron Dennis is passing by Puff Diddy/Sean Combs/whatever/Puff Daddy's motor home. (all of 5 floors. 1 more than Mclaren's. Incidentally, the motor home designer was poached from Mclaren)

Sean: (beaming) Yo Ron, how you holdin up??
Ron : Not too good, I am afraid. Your motor home looks strangely familiar..
Sean: Aint that somethin! Man, you look terrible. (gives Dennis a pat on the back)
Ron : *sigh* Just heard Alonso on the phone with Flavio. He has left us. Its shameful. Lewis is our boy, he'd never leave I reckon.
Sean : I..err, yea...hes a good lad. He was in my cribb last night discussing a record deal..
Ron : What??? You are trying to sign on my driver??
Sean : I didnt say nothin about drivin Ron. Hes cuttin an album with my record company. The bloke wants to call it I am a shooting star.
Ron : (in tears) You wouldnt have a job for me would you?
Sean : Well, I just fired my copy machine operator. Caught him trying to copy the lyrics for Lewis' first song.
Ron : (with a glimmer of hope) I assure you Sean, I am fully upto it. My credentials speak for itself!
Sean : You are on Ron!

Most Viewed