Team-BHP - Kimi Raikkonen is 2007 F1 World Champion
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Int'l Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/)
-   -   Kimi Raikkonen is 2007 F1 World Champion (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/30324-kimi-raikkonen-2007-f1-world-champion.html)

Beat that....
the obvious LH, the charged FA were beaten high and dry.
there is a lesson to each and everyone out there....dont put 2 stars in a single team.

Well done Kimi.

Go Ferrari Go. Way to go Kimi!!!

Kimi rulez!. what a fantastic race it was.

Hurraah to Kimi BHPians!

I feel so excited right now. For Kimi it's been in the making and now he's done it, he is THE DRIVER'S WORLD CHAMPION! And Amit quotes was the commentators said, not a good thing to do! Cheers to all the Ferrari and KIMI fans! I am loving it. Finally KIMI gets what he's been deserving for so long. Hey Amit bro, I am in for your celebrations for KIMI getting the title and on top of that FERRARI getting the Contstructors championship. I just love F1 racing.

Cheers again to all FERRARI and KIMI fans, they get what they deserve!

EDIT: Due credits to Massa for being the superb driver he is, and the role he played in making KIMI the world champion. For him, the team always comes first and that's what a great driver is. Hope he becomes the WORLD CHAMPION soon, I think he deserves it! Once again, congrats to all FERRARI AND KIMI fans!

Three cheers for the ICEMAN!!!!!

As Alonso said last year 'the good guys always win in the end'. LOL :D

Yeah baby!!!! I'm loving it!! Go Kimi & Go Ferrari, that was a fantastic display by all today!!

Man I'm tingling with excitement!

Like the commentators said, 'Teamwork' is what got them the championship.

Amazing race, will be remembered for a long long time to come.

PS: Anybody recorded it ??

Whatta race!

Awesome driving by Kimi and Massa!
It was team work and skills which got the Championship to Ferrari and Kimi!

Ferrari RULEZ!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by toiingg (Post 601592)
Like the commentators said, 'Teamwork' is what got them the championship.

Amazing race, will be remembered for a long long time to come.

PS: Anybody recorded it ??

I second that, has anyone recorded it? Else its wait for the FIA 2007 DVD to come out! KUDOS again for FERRARI and KIMI and MASSA for doing it after 2 years! FERRARI ROCKS!

awesome stuff - I can say as predicted by a very few of us (including me) :) kimi and ferrari win the world championship :Cheering:

yeaaaaaaa....ferrari rules...kimi rules...congratulations kimi...

ferrari on top once again

YIPPEE!! Hats off to Kimi and Massa! Great teamwork indeed!

We're all proud of you Kimi!

cya
A

Seriously an impossible win. How could McLaren mess up sooo badly?! Whats with the decision of getting Hamilton in for the 3rddddd pitstop?!

GOOD THEY DID ALL THAT ANYWAYS! KIMI WINS! ICEMAN IN RED HOT CAR!

Everyone including Alonso was happy ... lol ... coz Lewis didn't win. I'm happy that Alonso didn't win.

Just look at KIMI in the post race interview, it's a real show of modesty. A real fantabulous F1 driver he is BPHians! And bang on target what MASSA said "I hope I do the same some day" and I think he just might do it! Now 6 agonizing months for us F1 fans for the start of 2008 season to being. Personally I think that's real excruating for people like us.

Quote:

6 agnizing months for us F1 fans for the start of 2008 season to being. Personally I think that's real excruating for people like us.
And to witness the first Indian owned team!