Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2008, 02:23   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze View Post
Either way they say next race will be really good for Bridgestone's and I REALLY hope to see Rossi win that one. DAM I'm frustrated.
Sorry I meant Michelins.
Old 15th April 2008, 10:59   #32
BHPian

highwayblaze: Though rossi is not winning but atleast he is hanging there , i mean the points vice he is at 47 and dani and jorge both at 61, lot of races to come now, but im sure its going to be exciting... casey is not to far way though!!
Old 15th April 2008, 19:01   #33
BHPian

News on motogp.com that Michael Bartholemy has confirmed that there is no contact between Kawasaki and Vale.

I know Vale would like to go to Duke now considering their dominating performance last year, but that might not be an option available to him with both young riders astride the factory machines now.
Old 15th April 2008, 19:46   #34
BHPian

I really wish he'd stuck to Bridgestones. Now that yamaha's are keep their positions it would prove beneficial. But anyway i'm eagerly waiting for the next race.
Old 15th April 2008, 20:10   #35
Senior - BHPian

Rossi is soon going to start a Anti Michelin campaign once this season is over.
Old 16th April 2008, 03:29   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWolf View Post
Rossi is soon going to start a Anti Michelin campaign once this season is over.
And he better win this season! His sabbatical is lasting too long!
Old 2nd May 2008, 11:13   #37
BHPian

Hellow everybody, time for PRAMAC GRAND PRIX of CHINA On sunday Please check the local listings for timings.

News from Motogp.com, Lorenzo crashed at the practice session , possibly will not race this weekend! Rossi Lead the 1st practice session.

For furthur news : Home | The Official MotoGP Website (newly designed Website)
Old 4th May 2008, 16:08   #38
BHPian

Rossi takes victory in China

Valentino Rossi broke his winless 'drought' with victory over Dani Pedrosa in the Chinese round of the MotoGP world championship at Shanghai. Rossi, whose last victory was eight rounds ago at Portugal last year, battled in the lead group in the opening laps, taking second position from Colin Edwards as he chased leader Dani Pedrosa.
Pedrosa and Rossi pulled away from the rest of the field, being led by Casey Stoner, before Rossi took the lead from Pedrosa on lap 5. Rossi and Pedrosa ran in tandem as they continued to pull away, Pedrosa able to keep up with Rossi but unable to make a pass.
On lap 17 and 18 Rossi set consecutive fastest laps, and this proved too much for Pedrosa who began to slowly fall away over the closing laps as Rossi took a comfortable victory.
Casey Stoner had a lonely race in third place on his Ducati, over 15 seconds behind Rossi at the chequered flag, a surprising result after showing competitive pace throughout the weekend.
Jorge Lorenzo's remarkable weekend continued, taking fourth place after dropping down the order at the start of the race, having to fight his way back past the other riders during the race while continuing to ride injured.
After a terrible start to the season, fifth for Marco Melandri must almost feel like a win, having run as high as fourth in the second half of the race before being passed by Lorenzo.
Old 5th May 2008, 10:46   #39
BHPian

Exactly, what a wonderful race to watch, Rossi taking the cake.. was amazing. Stoner looking good after coming back on the podium, im sure he is also waiting to get back to his 2007 form. But im sure its going to be a tough fight with , all top riders winning one race each.

Lorenzo was good in the second half of the race, inspite of the ankle injury.

Waiting for the next race now!!
Old 5th May 2008, 11:17   #40
F50
Senior - BHPian

Very good race. Good to see Rossi back on the top step. Pedrosa was close behind Rossi but last 5 laps he just let him go!
Middle pack was good too, Melandri, Dov, Edwards, Hayden,Lorenzo!
Old 7th May 2008, 02:30   #41
BHPian

Did you guys see Jorge Lorenzo's crash O my god that was a big high-side during practice. He came in 4th which is impressive after ankle fractures.
But its time to celebrate Rossi's victory ! He's Lorenzo is 7 points behind and Rossi is 9 points behind Pedrosa. Can't wait for the next race.
Old 16th May 2008, 15:20   #42
BHPian

Once again, race weekend for MOtogp fans!! Le Mans is the way now, Pedrosa Shining in the 1st practice session i think.
Rossi aiming for his 90th win.
Lorenzo's ankle not healed but still positive about his participation and a podium finish.
Stoner??? have'nt read about him, but surely will comeback strong..

what say Highwayblaze, F50, five46??

Whose the favourite this weekend??

For more details : Home | The Official MotoGP Website
Old 16th May 2008, 16:16   #43
Distinguished - BHPian

I'll put my money in this sequence:

Rossi
Pedrosa
Stoner
Old 17th May 2008, 14:32   #44
BHPian

Once again it's the four winners of the four rounds of this season who are flyin. There are chances of rain at Le Mans, if it does, do not be surprised to find a Kwacker on the podium.
In dry, if these are the sights of the things to come, and if we do have a four way battle up front, then surely it'd be one cracker of a race.
And, if this continues for the rest of the season, Dorna will be laughing his way to the bank...
Anyways, my podium guess is:
Vale,
Casey, &
Lorenzo.
Old 17th May 2008, 15:01   #45
BHPian

Latest News...

Colin Edwards topped the times in the third and final MotoGP practice session at Le Mans ahead of this afternoon's qualifying for the French Grand Prix.
The Tech 3 Yamaha rider set his fastest lap of 1:33.765 with nine minutes left in the one-hour session, after shooting to the top of the timesheets some seven minutes earlier.
Up to that point the times were led by Repsol Honda's Dani Pedrosa, who was fastest in yesterday's two sessions. Today the Spaniard had to be content with third best, after he was beaten by 0.115 seconds by Fiat Yamaha's Valentino Rossi, who set a time 3.5 tenths slower than Edwards.

Full practice results to follow shortly

Another 2.30hrs for Qualifying...

Last edited by five46 : 17th May 2008 at 15:03.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks