Super Aguri 0 0%
Williams 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2005, 18:48   #151
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

now that kimis had an engine change i bet JPM will give the rest a run for the top step of the podium..expect the flying finn to soar thru the traffic and given the pace of the mclarens he could even salvage a 2nd place..
Old 7th October 2005, 20:12   #152
Senior - BHPian

I would have voted for JPM if even Kimi's engine hadn';t been changed. For some reason even Suzuka is a track that Kimi doesn't do too well on even Coulthard could also match him there. But with the grid penalty, it has to be JPM undoubtedly. Toyota's race pace is still not a great as their qualifying pace and Renault are still significantly behind in terms of pace. So here's my predictions:

1.Montoya
2.Alonso
3.Button/Schumacher
Old 7th October 2005, 20:16   #153
BHPian

Montoya

Now that the Kimi is out of contention for the WDC, It would be fun to see both Montoya & Kimi fight it out. I just hope they don't ruin each others race and finish strongly so that McLaren increases the lead for the Constructors Championship.

I predict a win for Montoya....Kimi in second and Alonso in Third position.

Cheers!!!
Old 7th October 2005, 22:16   #154
Senior - BHPian

As Deeps said traditionally both Kimi and Monty both didn't do well at Suzuka and the most successful driver till now is Schumi. So if it rains Schumi even has a chance to win or atleast I pridict him to be on the podium.
Old 7th October 2005, 22:39   #155
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhar24
As Deeps said traditionally both Kimi and Monty both didn't do well at Suzuka and the most successful driver till now is Schumi. So if it rains Schumi even has a chance to win or atleast I pridict him to be on the podium.
Get real....schumi has no chance rain or no rain....the ferrari just isn't good enough this year....
Old 7th October 2005, 23:16   #156
Senior - BHPian

Yea schumi is doin really bad..not just him but Ferrari. Hope get come back really strong next year
Old 8th October 2005, 11:44   #157
Senior - BHPian

A wet qualifyng and pole for Ralf. Things were really bad for the last five runners putting them at the bottom half of the grid. I think it was a good move by Montoya to go back to the pits. I was hoping Kimi would too since he had a penalty. However the woes of everyone else put Narin at a higher grid position.

Rain is predicted for the race tomorrow as well so the battle for the constructors should be intersting

Dippy
Old 8th October 2005, 13:43   #158
Senior - BHPian

Now that Mclarens are Alonso are way at the back and realistically out of contention for the win especially since storm is predicted for race-day, I am looking forwrd to a fight between Honda and Toyota. And i think Ralf will be no match for Button. So could we actually see BAR getting their first win in this disastorous season? Only time will tell. And only time will tell if our man can make a decent points finish.
Old 8th October 2005, 13:45   #159
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhar24
, actually i said that Kimi doesn;t do well at Suzuka for some reason...not Montoya as well. Monty was going on to win in 2003 until he had to retire because of technical problems.
Old 8th October 2005, 15:08   #160
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps
I am looking forwrd to a fight between Honda and Toyota. And i think Ralf will be no match for Button. So could we actually see BAR getting their first win in this disastorous season? Only time will tell.
I predict it could be Fisichella winning this time if not Ralf Schumacher. I don't think Button is capable of winning and I would say Button will be no match for Ralf but only the race will prove it. Mclaren don't have a chance of winning this time and Renault have the advantage with Fisi in 3rd place. This race will be interesting.
Old 8th October 2005, 15:16   #161
BHPian

Its high time we got to see some Michael Magic...and what better occasion than a wet track?....the chances for all the poll options seems to be the same ...but I would favour Michael(naturally...its in my name)
Old 9th October 2005, 12:11   #162
BHPian

Woooooooah!!! what a race.....

Gr8 driving from Kimi and Alonso. Simply the best drivers this season, feel really sad for Montoya his bad luck continues and of course for Fisi, poor chap...

Can't wait for Shanghai now.....
Old 9th October 2005, 12:18   #163
Senior - BHPian

Great race. However, it looks like McLaren have the same performance advantage over other teams that Ferrari had a couple of years back. Obviously Ron Dennis wont be whining about unfair advantages anymore. I wonder if F1/FIA will come up with rules to nullify their advantage next year...if you look at Fisichella v/s Kimi in the last few rounds, you could make out that the Renault had NO chance. The Minardi only made things easier - the McLaren would have gone through anyway.
Old 9th October 2005, 12:22   #164
Senior - BHPian

What a race!!! This was by far the best race of the season. Not a single dull moment. So much overtaking and awesome racing by Kimi to take the lead on the very last lap. That guy was on fire. Renault has taken the lead in the constructors but that will make the Chinese GP all the more exciting and worth waiting for

Dippy
Old 9th October 2005, 13:57   #165
Senior - BHPian

This was the most exciting race in whole of the 2005 season, what fantastic drive by Fernando and Kimi and those overtakings were amazing especially Alonso on MS. Alonso has proved everyone wrong who said he can't drive fast. MS was pushing very hard in Ferrari but it was no match for both Mclaren and Renault. I think if Alonso had no problems with the gear selecton he could have been even closer to kimi. Fisi on the otherhand didn't take advantage of his lead at all and didn't push at all compared to Fernando and this race showed Fisi is no match for alonso in the same car. Iam sure Flavio won't be happy about this.
Iam looking forward for the next race and hope it will be as exciting as this.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks