Toro Rosso 0 0%
Super Aguri 0 0%
Williams 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th June 2007, 11:47   #1801
Senior - BHPian

The insecurities of a rookie being as good as (if not better) than Alonso. Pretty stupid statement to give IMO. SO now if he does not win the championship - he has a ready made reason.

Go out there and drive - fight man Alonso. Why are you cribbing ? After all you are the Champion and this season aint over yet.
Old 13th June 2007, 12:05   #1802
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
Go out there and drive - fight man Alonso. Why are you cribbing ? After all you are the Champion and this season aint over yet.
Doesn't it give you a feeling of Deja Vu? Remember him behaving like a spoilt brat towards the end of last season as well?
Old 13th June 2007, 12:10   #1803
Senior - BHPian

There goes Alonso again. Hes a good driver no doubt but its his cribbing attitude that makes me dislike him . Its always happens especially when things are not going this way.

As suman mentioned he did the same when his engine blew at Monza last year. He blamed Renault for sabatoging his championship chances.

He needs to be more mature in his thinking. Grow up Fernando
Old 13th June 2007, 13:01   #1804
Senior - BHPian

Now that cribbing makes me doubtful - Was it a planned move by Alonso to drive the way he did - going off 3 times on the same corner - so that he gets to crib about having got a car thats inferior to Hammy's ?

And did he not know that Hammy would be the 2nd driver when/after he joined Mclaren ? I guess he did then he should have thought about this then and refused to join instead of accusing the Mclaren team now.

Pity !

Last edited by normally_crazy : 13th June 2007 at 13:03.
Old 13th June 2007, 13:23   #1805
BHPian

kimi should goto mclaren and alonso to ferrari
Old 13th June 2007, 13:27   #1806
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap_deal View Post
Heh-heh, do you think Massa would play second fiddle to Alonso? NO WAY........
Old 13th June 2007, 13:34   #1807
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap_deal View Post
Alonso can go to Ferrari but please KIMI @ Mclaren - No ways - I would prefer Sato joining Mclaren but not Kimi
Old 13th June 2007, 14:21   #1808
Senior - BHPian

Quoting Alonso from F1live.com

Quote:
"I am with a British teammate in a British team -- and everyone knows that all of their support and their help is for him," he said. "But I have always understood this and I do not complain about it."

If this is not complaining what is?
Old 13th June 2007, 14:54   #1809
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Quoting Alonso from F1live.com

If this is not complaining what is?
Dear Friends,
Sunday will seperate the Boys from the Men!!
Alonso has never been a mature Looser.
I follow F1 for a long time, and go by body language too.
At this level One needs tremendous amount of stability/maturity/composition and thats lacking!!
Old 13th June 2007, 14:56   #1810
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
There goes Alonso again. Hes a good driver no doubt but its his cribbing attitude that makes me dislike him . Its always happens especially when things are not going this way.

As suman mentioned he did the same when his engine blew at Monza last year. He blamed Renault for sabatoging his championship chances.

He needs to be more mature in his thinking. Grow up Fernando
WELCOME, Grown Up Hamilton, You are Champonship Material, and Only You can Go Close To or Pass Schumi's Records
Old 13th June 2007, 14:57   #1811
BANNED

Guys please don't rule out Kimi as yet.He will definitely make a come back for sure.With his talent it should not take much long to take the top step of the podium again.
As for Alonso it is nothing new regarding his behaviour.We all know he always does this when under pressure though I must admit that he was very unlucky with the safety car.
It definitely looked like he was just trying too hard and as a result going wide etc.
Old 13th June 2007, 15:00   #1812
Senior - BHPian

There is always a difference in Men and boys

Scooby if you remember:

Monza 2006: Alonso engine blows and he blmes the team and accuse them not wanting him to win the championship

Suzuka 2006: Schumis engine. Goes and embraces each and every mechanic in the Ferrari garage knowing his championship chances are over
Old 13th June 2007, 15:32   #1813
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Scooby if you remember:

Monza 2006: Alonso engine blows and he blmes the team and accuse them not wanting him to win the championship

Suzuka 2006: Schumis engine. Goes and embraces each and every mechanic in the Ferrari garage knowing his championship chances are over
YES, EXACTLY. and so much More!
and yes Kimi, is still a force to reckon, BUT, ---- He Needs to Very Quick make corrections in his approach and seriousness , Massa Is bieng SO Mature in approach, when he came on screen sitting after he was disqualified, he soo nicely showed the thumbs down[for himself], and thats it!!
Old 13th June 2007, 15:54   #1814
Senior - BHPian

I agree scooby. Kimi is a very good driver and he still can come up. But Massa is definately showing more maturity at this stage and I can see that hes starting to do what Schumi did. That is build the Ferrari team around him. And i'm dead sure that he will succeed at that. He also involves himself in the development of the car just like Michael did. And he always says that he has learnt a lot from the 7 time world champion. Massa in due course is all set to be another epic F1 driver from Brazil.

I really like the guy and I hope he wins a championship soon ( for all I know it could be this season)
Old 14th June 2007, 10:22   #1815
BHPian

Quote:

Scooby if you remember:

I think you have probably got that one wrong. Alonso did not blame his engineers for the monza indicent. He blamed the Fist for the Shanghai 06 race where he was expecting Fisi to keep behind him in the race and prevent Schumi from overtaking him.
But I agree that Alonso is a sore looser. Blaming the same team which gifted him the Monaco GP even before it started is very childish.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks