Toro Rosso 0 0%
Super Aguri 0 0%
Williams 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2007, 17:49   #2161
BHPian

Mclarens all the way 1 - 2 !! Both the drivers must be on fire to prove their point.
Old 14th September 2007, 19:37   #2162
Senior - BHPian

I think Hamilton is gonna take it. I feel McLaren is going to unleash alll its might, power and revenge by taking this one home. Well, Ferrari anyways are leading the constructors and McLaren will never reach them!!

Alonso - DNF...can't be bothered.
Old 14th September 2007, 19:46   #2163
BHPian

free pract 2 live
Alonso
Hammy
Massa
Kimi

Ferrari (massa) - Alonso - Kimi - Hammy
Old 14th September 2007, 20:19   #2164
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
I pray for a repeatation of Monza 07! With somebody else on the 3rd place of course!
Once that happens, me and many others will be
It will happen.. I can trust Raikkonen to screw up(as he usually does).It was alonso last year...Going to be him again this year.

1) Alonso
2) Hamilton
3) Heildfield
4) Spyker
21) Dnf (raikko)
Old 14th September 2007, 22:03   #2165
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
I am going to cheer harder for McLarens.
Hope they'll put in more efforts and send every other team to eat dust. Poor fellows! Somebody from Ferrari sold their secret papers to one of Mclaren's staff and only Mclaren gets punished. They'll come with all power and make the horses out of others to limp a lot.

I pray for a repeatation of Monza 07! With somebody else on the 3rd place of course!
Once that happens, me and many others will be

Exactly my words Zak, should be Mclaren 1-2 all the way
Old 14th September 2007, 22:13   #2166
Senior - BHPian

So everyone here believes Mclaren have been wronged and Ferrari are the culprits.
Great.What is a fitting reply,that the guy who tried to cheat still fights for the WDC?Even with all the evidence,nothing can be ever justified to Mclaren supporters.

Last edited by merve_extreme : 14th September 2007 at 22:14.
Old 14th September 2007, 22:32   #2167
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
After yesterdays verdict, I do hope that Mclaren wrap up another 1 - 2. Will be a fitting reply to where championships must be won.
Alas, this year's championship seems to have been won using emails, & text messages my friend ! The FIA's reveal seems to indicate that the McLaren boys are just a bunch of rats like everybody else - silver clad, but rats nevertheless. They, along with the thieving Stepney have systematically undermined Ferrari this year. I think Mclaren should've been punished even more - probably excluded from 2008 also. Mclaren got off easy... I wish every other team abstains from racing this weekend - in protest ! I wonder what Stewart & Moss have to say now about what "their" team has been up to ?
Old 14th September 2007, 22:39   #2168
BHPian

McLaren all the way...
I wish it is a McLaren 1-2 and the Ferrari's don't finish!

OT: McLaren cheated coz they had Ferrari info... But Ferrari is no angel... they are cheats too and in this sport everyone is a rogue and one just got caught!

http://www.f1i.com/content/view/5907/1/ Interesting read about what Ferrari did for Schumi's win!
Old 14th September 2007, 22:47   #2169
Senior - BHPian

Well

after yesterdays verdict I was fine with the fact that the two drivers were spared. Hammy didnt deserve to be stripped. But after I read that document downloaded from the other thread on the controversy, I feel even both the drivers should have been made to sit in the pit garage. Pedro and Alonso shame on you.

Honestly after Schumi went I dont cheer any particular driver. I'm happy as long as its a red car on the top step of the podium.

Hoping to see a Ferrari win on Sunday.
Old 14th September 2007, 22:47   #2170
Senior - BHPian

So the Mclaren boys are out for tit for tat.see how u guys have filliped over the head to defend your fav team.next time dont accuse other team fans.

it is now officially ok to cheat in F1,no matter how blaintly it may be.only next time the Alonso and Mclaren fans should stop short of pointing their fingers at FIA and Ferrari.

if you dont know let me tell you Michael was thrown out of the 97 championship.
Old 14th September 2007, 22:53   #2171
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by merve_extreme View Post
So the Mclaren boys are out for tit for tat.see how u guys have filliped over the head to defend your fav team.next time dont accuse other team fans.

it is now officially ok to cheat in F1,no matter how blaintly it may be.only next time the Alonso and Mclaren fans should stop short of pointing their fingers at FIA and Ferrari.

if you dont know let me tell you Michael was thrown out of the 97 championship.
Yep Michael was stripped off second place in the championship = thrown out.

The Mclaren drivers have been let off easy.

Anyways lets not go off topic in this prediction thread . We can continue in the other one dedcated to this scam.
Old 15th September 2007, 00:16   #2172
Senior - BHPian

Ferrari Should also be out of the championship. Why??? How the hell did all that info reach Mclaren???? Through the hands of a ferrari employee.
If you want to ban teams ban both. Well i guess that would be the end of F1 would it.
Dam i gues this can go on and on and on.

ALONSO P1---> BELGIUM GP.
Old 15th September 2007, 00:22   #2173
Senior - BHPian

OT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingalingaling
Ferrari Should also be out of the championship. Why??? How the hell did all that info reach Mclaren???? Through the hands of a ferrari employee.
Although its for a different thread,this is very funny.
Old 15th September 2007, 01:40   #2174
Senior - BHPian

The whole dam thing is funny. Its getting a bit too much now..Just cant wait for the qualifing to start..All the talking shall be done on the track.
Old 15th September 2007, 02:17   #2175
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
If you want to ban teams ban both. Well i guess that would be the end of F1 would it.
Wow! That's the most fantastic piece of reasoning I've heard recently! So, by what you're saying, if a disgruntled employee of your organisation steals & sells your top secrets to your competitor, you should be arrested too? Simply because you made the mistake of employing that person or because you invented something that is significantly better than your competitor's offering?

I think you have no clue what you're talking about especially with reference to modern business practices.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks