Toro Rosso 0 0%
Super Aguri 0 0%
Williams 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2008, 00:40   #2596
BHPian

WoW, didnt knew he had that tag. Well everyone has their own opinion, but guess if you are a F1 fan, some technical part is this that the brakes were fadding off badly on his car. The team called him to take a risk and he anyways knew he was in a no-win situation. So he pushed it. For the car he is driving and the way he is delivering, he is a brilliant driver in my view!
Old 9th June 2008, 00:55   #2597
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnniHilat0R View Post
WoW, didnt knew he had that tag. Well everyone has their own opinion, but guess if you are a F1 fan, some technical part is this that the brakes were fadding off badly on his car. The team called him to take a risk and he anyways knew he was in a no-win situation. So he pushed it. For the car he is driving and the way he is delivering, he is a brilliant driver in my view!
Alonso was conferred the title of "The CryBaby" in 2006,a decision which he fully justified in 2007.Its got nothing to do with how good a driver he is,just his constant ranting.

The stupid mistake will teach Hamilton a lesson in humility and also cool down the ever exaggerating Hamilton bandwagon.

I still dont get the reason why the pit lane light was red.The blue lights(indicating that cars on track are passing the pitlane) were also flashing moments before the incident.A malfunction?

Last edited by merve_extreme : 9th June 2008 at 01:03.
Old 9th June 2008, 01:04   #2598
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by merve_extreme View Post
Alonso was conferred the title of "The CryBaby" in 2006,a decision which he fully justified in 2007.
Yep, in the sight of people who hate him! As I said earlier, I guess its just Dan and me who are Alonso fanboys here
Old 9th June 2008, 01:08   #2599
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkapoor777 View Post
Call me a Tifosi or Conspiracy Theorist: Lewis could have easily crashed into Kubica's BMW, but he chose to go for Kimi's Ferrari by swerving to the left at the last moment. Hmmm!

yea i was thinking the same thing too
Old 9th June 2008, 01:11   #2600
Distinguished - BHPian

Crybaby=Alonso. He has justified that title over and over again over the past two years.

His driving has nothing to do with it. He won the title two years in a row. A champion he is not.
Old 9th June 2008, 01:14   #2601
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnniHilat0R View Post
Yep, in the sight of people who hate him! As I said earlier, I guess its just Dan and me who are Alonso fanboys here
Yes you can say that.But he does whine a lot.

What did Ferrari do to Massa,I think they we so shocked to see the Kimi incident that they forgot to put Fuel in Massa's car.He was very good today,some wonderful overtake maneuvers.He has matured a lot as a driver.
Old 9th June 2008, 02:11   #2602
Senior - BHPian

Both Hamilton and Nico Rosberg have been handed a 10 place grid penalty for France.Nice !

autosport.com - F1 News: Hamilton, Rosberg hit with grid penalty
Old 9th June 2008, 09:09   #2603
BHPian

Kimi crashes into Sutil in Monaco while Sutil was running 4th and now Hamilton crashes into Kimi while both were fighting for the win.

Talk about karma.
Old 9th June 2008, 09:36   #2604
Senior - BHPian

Its absolute Karma knocking Kimi out of the race. What one does to others it always comes back be it good or bad, ofcourse maybe nothing was unintentional with Kimi knocking back Sutil @ 100+Mph is somewhat understandable to Lewis -Kimi Pit collision. But again thats what is Karma
Old 9th June 2008, 09:53   #2605
Distinguished - BHPian

Serves Hamilton right....
Old 9th June 2008, 10:41   #2606
GTO
Team-BHP Support

The Canadian GP has always been a cracker, with sunday being no exception. Hamilton really needs to develop mental stability when under pressure, he got so pent up over losing positions in the pits that he rear-ended Kimi pretty dramatically. Unless Hami can deal with such situations like a champion, I am afraid he is never going to be one.

Buttttttttttttttttttttt the highlight was an all new team taking a 1 - 2! Kudos to BMW for slowly & steadily making progress and climbing up the charts. Kubica drove a fantastic race....heck, some of his laps were outright qualifying material. Nick, on the other hand, was shattered. His body language was a sheer giveaway of how he felt in that 2nd position. I was really really happy to see a new team taking the chequered flag. Consistency counts and what better example than Kubica leading the championship mid-season! Who would have thought? BMW is also leading Mercedes by a full 17 points. IMO, Kovi is a miserable choice for the second mclaren seat.

Another fantastic drive was by Massa. From 17th to 5th, he drove like a man possessed and entertained us with some neat overtaking moves. On the flip side, Force India is now the only team to have not scored any points so far in the 2008 season.
Old 9th June 2008, 10:53   #2607
BHPian

Rocking Canadian GP

Rocking Canada. The highlights of the GP for me -->

1) The track - Was that an F1 track? Awful to say the least.
2) Sutil burning the brakes within the first 15 laps. Man was he using only the brakes or what? Pretty standard for Canada to have brake failure, but within 20 laps!!!! Too much.
3) Hamilton rear ending Kimi. This guy Hamilton is just too much just like the England cricket and football teams.
4) Kubica's laps 41 to 49. He was in the zone yesterday and just drove his heart out on an unforgiving circuit.
5) Delighted to see DC on the podium. 235th Grand Prix and ^2nd Podium finish. The grand old man of Formula 1 racing.
6) BMW 1-2!!! Awesome, now it is a 3 way fight for the consrtuctors and 4 way for the drivers championships.

Cheers!!!!
Old 9th June 2008, 11:19   #2608
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
IMO, Kovi is a miserable choice for the second mclaren seat.
I think that's pretty harsh. Kovi has had some spectacular bad luck. It takes time to adjust to a new car. The same thing happened last year with him in Renault. By the end of the year, he was performing superbly which was earned him this McLaren seat.

His car stalled on the grid in Monaco. He later showed stunning pace. His car failed and he crashed in another race. In Canada, he had severe graining problems. I think McLaren shouldnt lose patience with him.
Old 9th June 2008, 11:38   #2609
Senior - BHPian

Kovi is a very good driver.I think there a little lack of team support and huge bad luck.His car is the only Mclaren to have suffered problems during the race.Why ?
Old 9th June 2008, 12:19   #2610
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK View Post
Its absolute Karma knocking Kimi out of the race. What one does to others it always comes back be it good or bad, ofcourse maybe nothing was unintentional with Kimi knocking back Sutil @ 100+Mph is somewhat understandable to Lewis -Kimi Pit collision. But again thats what is Karma
Bit harsh to say this, but yes deserves kimi right, Hamilton avenged for sutils previous loss.

Pun intended- That was a horrid track that i've ever seen, our go karting tracks are better than yesterday's circuit.

Keeping myself prepared for the coming night race..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks