Williams 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2008, 12:35   #3451
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jraj View Post
You guys always tend to forget\oversee the fact that the man in Silver overall's was allowed to keep his point,when the Silver car was docked of all its points last year?So does that mean that FIA favours Silver car?
LH scored all the points by driving the Silver car.Or did he score them by running on the track without us noticing it?? :-)

People often forget that it was declared an illegal car and the points were stripped off. Thanks to Bernie & Co who wanted to save his wallet and British pride. And the drivers survive with a illegal car fighting championships. FIA was already a joke last year
Old 17th October 2008, 12:38   #3452
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandCruiser View Post
There is a reason why i said "well thought". Hamilton was aggressive in the first corner trying to make some impossible move and Heikki didnt try to find a escape route and take the lead. Instead he followed Hamilton and kept to the right of Kimi and took him out of the track.

I dont say what Massa did was right in hitting Hamilton. But there was more spontaneous and all by himself. So it can be attributed only to him and his his judgement being good or bad.
My friend its easy for you to watch TV and make comments like this but only the driver knows what was going on in his head when he was driving at those speeds following another car and mind you there was lot of smoke too... Am not saying anything here but just pointing out that we cant be sure as to why he did that. May be you are right, may be you are not is all that i'm trying to say and that you cant make judgments like you did by watching something on TV. May be he was Blinded by the smoke, may be he wanted to take advantage, lots of If's and But's involved.
Old 17th October 2008, 12:39   #3453
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Nope, i'm afraid we are not.
Zak said this...

Which is supposed to be a sarcastic statement, to be taken in the right way . And he said that referring to my post and a post by LandCruiser. That is the context i was referring to and not what was being allowed by the marshals or anybody else.
Sarcastic statements are not to be taken in the right way!

Dont take sarcastic statements too seriously!
Old 17th October 2008, 12:43   #3454
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anachronix View Post

People often forget that it was declared an illegal car and the points were stripped off. Thanks to Bernie & Co who wanted to save his wallet and British pride. And the drivers survive with a illegal car fighting championships. FIA was already a joke last year
Exactlly.I often wonder why guys rooting for Silver car's never respond to this.
If that is not favouritism,then I wonder what is?
Old 17th October 2008, 12:43   #3455
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Sarcastic statements are not to be taken in the right way!

Dont take sarcastic statements too seriously!
I meant to be taken with a pinch of salt and first of all for you to understand that it was a sarcastic statement. he meant something else and then you came up with something else hence i just wanted to make you understand thats all.
is it me who is taking it seriously ?
Old 17th October 2008, 12:46   #3456
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I meant to be taken with a pinch of salt and first of all for you to understand that it was a sarcastic statement. he meant something else and then you came up with something else hence i just wanted to make you understand thats all.
is it me who is taking it seriously ?
I posted on a sarcastic note my friend. You just took it seriously

Cheers!
Old 17th October 2008, 12:53   #3457
Team-BHP Support

Since, things have been settled and the confusion has been cleared, both parties cool off.
Old 17th October 2008, 12:56   #3458
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
I posted on a sarcastic note my friend. You just took it seriously

Cheers!
I understood your post was a sarcastic statement my friend and i have no problems with that and i didnt take that seriously but i just wanted to make you understand why Zak posted like that as i thought you read it differently and you were bringing up facts and other theories which were not required for what he said. Hence i asked you to know the context thats all.
If you've understood that then all is well with me.
Old 17th October 2008, 13:01   #3459
BANNED

There's no point discussing last year's spying row repeatedly and holding Mclaren by the hook always. It was never proved if they used the spying results on their benefit.
And come on! Don't try to push the same boring theory that this was the only spying incident which happened in the F1 history! Every team has either done/tried/does it. Only Mclaren's chief had come clean out of it by declaring it in the open.

Just to vent out the hatred on a certain team/driver, how low can people go! Surprising.

Why don't we discuss something more productive/result oriented than this nick picking of each and every posts of each other?

EDIT: Just saw Mod's note to keep it cool.
Let's do it guys!

Last edited by speedzak : 17th October 2008 at 13:03. Reason: Mod's note.
Old 17th October 2008, 13:01   #3460
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkhatau View Post
In China Hamilton fastest in first practice, Massa second and Kimi third. second practice is at 11.30 IST. First salvo to Mclaren.
Is this being aired on TV ? any other way this can be watched ? Can somebody post the practice timings just to get an idea as to who is where ?
Old 17th October 2008, 13:12   #3461
BANNED

Even me! I also want to watch this whole race weekend. Practice, qualifying, race everything. How do I do it?
Star sports? I don't think so.

Please put up the timings and channels here.
Old 17th October 2008, 13:17   #3462
BHPian

An intersting statement, say a lot, and leaves a lot

[quote] Lewis has been told for many years that he's the best in the world - at some point you end up believing that - Jacques Villeneuve
[quote]

Last edited by METISWHG : 17th October 2008 at 13:18.
Old 17th October 2008, 13:20   #3463
Senior - BHPian

Eugenios Virtual - TV pela internet, TV ao vivo, ETVWEB, jogos ao vivo, webcans pelo mundo, web marketing, jogo ao vivo, brasileirao ao vivo
Try this for FP!
Old 17th October 2008, 13:29   #3464
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
There's no point discussing last year's spying row repeatedly and holding Mclaren by the hook always. It was never proved if they used the spying results on their benefit.
And come on! Don't try to push the same boring theory that this was the only spying incident which happened in the F1 history! Every team has either done/tried/does it. Only Mclaren's chief had come clean out of it by declaring it in the open.
You say no point discussing the spying row & then you write one full para justifying Mclaren's misdeeds!
Height of Innocence!
Old 17th October 2008, 13:36   #3465
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post

Just to vent out the hatred on a certain team/driver, how low can people go! Surprising.

Why don't we discuss something more productive/result oriented than this nick picking of each and every posts of each other?

EDIT: Just saw Mod's note to keep it cool.
Let's do it guys!
I agree no point in debating on something that went past.But had to do it as there are always claims that FIA favours Ferrari.Mentioned that just to refute that claim.

You can follow practice sessions on www.f1live.com.You get the timing sheets updated live and also with commentary.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks