Williams 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2006, 11:36   #961
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
As for finishing most of teh race , the rule makers shud be made to realise that in racing there shud be nothing as almost made it thus I do get a few points .. either u finish or u dont finish !!!
Why don't you go and make them realise that if in any way you can!

Quote:
others wud get heavily reprimanded for and to top it he's a COCKY SOB ( German blood ) who is a sore loser !!!

!!!
Mods is this sort of language permitted in a public forum like Team-BHP????

Mod Note: That sort of language is allowed to be aired on public broadcast television as well, so I don't see a problem with it here.

Quote:
Why wud you ask that ..... is it coz I smell a RAT everywhere ??? Dude, its just that when its Schumi involved .... I always felt that a lot gets manipulated for him , he gets away with stuff that others wud get heavily reprimanded for and to top it he's a COCKY SOB ( German blood ) who is a sore loser !!!

!!!
What is this manipulation that you talking about. Robert Kubica's car weighed 2kgs lesser than the minimum stipulation after the race got over which meant he was DQ. That meant Shummi who was classified 9th was promoted to 8th which gave him a point.

Robert Kubica doesn't have a problem with that. Neither have the BMW team appealed against the decision. SOo now whats your problem???

Coming to your sore loser point. What was that for??? What did SHummi do after retiring from the race or even earlier when he has lost a race???Not like Renault who publicly demonstrate the state of their tires and put all the blame on Michelin for their failure after a loss like how they did in the previous event in Hockenheim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F50

But those 2-3 laps which he holded Pedro was awesome.

Go Schumi!!!
Dont Retire for next 2 yrs.
I second that! I hope it happens!

Last edited by Rtech : 7th August 2006 at 11:58.
Old 7th August 2006, 11:52   #962
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech
Aarey mountain man...the rules state that if you complete 90% of the race, you are classified a finisher. So any driver who completes 63 laps of that race will be a finisher, even if his car does not physically cross the finish line.
hmmm... what position did Kimi finish when he crashed out on the last lap in Nurburgring in 2005...I don't think he got any points for that coz he must've been classified below 8th.
Old 7th August 2006, 11:55   #963
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhav
hmmm... what position did Kimi finish when he crashed out on the last lap in Nurburgring in 2005...I don't think he got any points for that coz he must've been classified below 8th.
That was coz none of the drivers in the Top 8 who finished the race were a lap down on the race leader
Old 7th August 2006, 12:11   #964
BANNED

Why don't you go and make them realise that if in any way you can! --- I WUD LUV TO BUT I DONT HAVE THE TIME

Mods is this sort of language permitted in a public forum like Team-BHP???? -- U GOT THE ANSWER ... and can members who aint Mods just stop trying to be Mods and HOLLER ' Momma ' at each and every lil chance that they get ... The MODS know what they are doing and they have it all covered and if they need more help they will appoint new Mods accordingly ..

Mod Note: That sort of language is allowed to be aired on public broadcast television as well, so I don't see a problem with it here.

What is this manipulation that you talking about. Robert Kubica's car weighed 2kgs lesser than the minimum stipulation after the race got over which meant he was DQ. That meant Shummi who was classified 9th was promoted to 8th which gave him a point. -- If he was DQ , he still finsihed more of the race than what Schumi did so he still is entitled to the points ...

Robert Kubica doesn't have a problem with that. Neither have the BMW team appealed against the decision. SOo now whats your problem??? -- Mid - Day mind at work here , maybe BMW agreed not to appeal so that Ferrari cud catch up a bit .. Rtech, What do you say ??

Coming to your sore loser point. What was that for??? What did SHummi do after retiring from the race or even earlier when he has lost a race???Not like Renault who publicly demonstrate the state of their tires and put all the blame on Michelin for their failure after a loss like how they did in the previous event in Hockenheim. --- Go back into history and start watching Schumi's history with your eye open and once you do that , lets talk !!! If you read properly I didnt say anything about him screaming after yestyerdays race ..... WAKEY WAKEY !!!

I second that! I hope it happens![/quote] --- Keep HOPING !!!

Cheers
Old 7th August 2006, 12:22   #965
BHPian

Quote:
What is this manipulation that you talking about. Robert Kubica's car weighed 2kgs lesser than the minimum stipulation after the race got over which meant he was DQ. That meant Shummi who was classified 9th was promoted to 8th which gave him a point. -- If he was DQ , he still finsihed more of the race than what Schumi did so he still is entitled to the points ...

Robert Kubica doesn't have a problem with that. Neither have the BMW team appealed against the decision. SOo now whats your problem??? -- Mid - Day mind at work here , maybe BMW agreed not to appeal so that Ferrari cud catch up a bit .. Rtech, What do you say ??

!
--- Keep HOPING !!!

Cheers[/quote]

Do you understand what DQ means??? So now if Kubica finishes higher than Shummi, soo what......big deal! He is disqualified from the race so how on earth can he be entitled to get any points

And about you comments about BMW, what can i say to such laughable comments of yours???. I feel sorry for your state of mind!

And about Shummi's history, i am aware he has been a controversial driver. And you said you did not say anyting on such lines about yesterdays race, but then isn't this a thread regarding the Hungarian GP which got over yesterday??? So what are trying to do in this thread by calling him a SORE LOSER, does it connect even remotely to yesterdays Hungarian GP???

Last edited by prince85 : 7th August 2006 at 12:29.
Old 7th August 2006, 13:29   #966
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince85
Thats racing dude!. What did you expect??? Shummi just giving way to de la rosa and Heidfeld without a fight with just 4-5laps remaining???
Thats not racing dude... Thats Cheating .... he should have defended staying on the track and not cutting across through the grass just because he knew he couldnt keep up with Pedro...

Quote:
Schumi still aint gonna get the CS .. no matter how points he gets gifted !!!

By the way how did kimi go out ??? missed this bit.... and when and where is the next race ???
Old 7th August 2006, 13:33   #967
BHPian

whatever said and done ... best race ever ...
Old 7th August 2006, 13:50   #968
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince85
--- Keep HOPING !!!

Cheers
Do you understand what DQ means??? So now if Kubica finishes higher than Shummi, soo what......big deal! He is disqualified from the race so how on earth can he be entitled to get any points --- Sir, DQ I understand very well but what I fail to understand is how can a DNF still get any points --- or maybe you dont understand DNF ??

And about you comments about BMW, what can i say to such laughable comments of yours???. I feel sorry for your state of mind! -- Atleast I make ppl laugh ... As for my state of mind , pls worry about ur own -- Not mine

And about Shummi's history, i am aware he has been a controversial driver. And you said you did not say anyting on such lines about yesterdays race, but then isn't this a thread regarding the Hungarian GP which got over yesterday??? So what are trying to do in this thread by calling him a SORE LOSER, does it connect even remotely to yesterdays Hungarian GP??? -- Who said I was talking about him being a sore loser yesterday ... Read Carefully coz then you will understand and then maybe you dont respond without thinking ..... AND I DONT LIKE HIM COZ HE'S BEEN A SORE LOSER FOR A LONG LONG TIME .. u gotta a problem with that ... keep it to yourslef !![/QUOTE]

Quote:
whatever said and done ... best race ever ...
7th August 2006 13:29
I cudnt agree more ... after a long time I enjoyed a F1 race ...

Quote:
Thats not racing dude... Thats Cheating .... he should have defended staying on the track and not cutting across through the grass just because he knew he couldnt keep up with Pedro

A lot of ppl probably think thats aggression & being REAL GOOD but I was hoping Schumi make that move again coz he definitely wud have had the Marshals onto him but he resisted and rite after that it was all over for him .....

Cheers
Old 7th August 2006, 13:52   #969
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
By the way how did kimi go out ??? missed this bit.... and when and where is the next race ???
Vitantonio Liuzzi slowed down at a corner to let Kimi through on the inside, Kimi wasn't expecting him to slow down there so he just shunted him from the rear, climbed all over him and that was the end of his story! It was spectacular....and sad at the same time!
Old 7th August 2006, 13:55   #970
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Thats not racing dude... Thats Cheating .... he should have defended staying on the track and not cutting across through the grass just because he knew he couldnt keep up with Pedro...
He didnt gain any advantage by driving through the grass, otherwise, he would have been given a drive thru penalty.

Come on guys, lets be objective in our assesment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Kimi slammed his car into a backmarker, very similar to what schumi did in spa 98.

Next race is at turkey, three weeks from now (27th of august).
Old 7th August 2006, 13:56   #971
BHPian

Doesn't the FIA publish the rules and penalties that one might end up with for the offence? Making a boundary of rules can help the viewers understand the race better... there will always be controversies, but it will atleast reduce the arguments coz the rule would be fair to all!
Old 7th August 2006, 14:01   #972
Senior - BHPian

This time i think Schumi and Ferrari were to be blamed for the DNF, Schumi should have pitted once to change the tyres to dry. They could very well have scored some more points by finishing in 4th or 5th. But very unfortunate for Alonso.
Old 7th August 2006, 14:01   #973
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosikrishna
Kimi slammed his car into a backmarker, very similar to what schumi did in spa 98.

Next race is at turkey, three weeks from now (27th of august).
Thanks for the info dude...

@Suman.... thanks for the info....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosikrishna
He didnt gain any advantage by driving through the grass, otherwise, he would have been given a drive thru penalty.

Come on guys, lets be objective in our assesment.
Hey dude as per what i saw Pedro was overtaking schumi and both were side-by-side and then Schumi cuts through the grass and comes in front of Pedro... aint that gaining advantage ???...
Old 7th August 2006, 14:04   #974
BHPian

Quote:
Sir, DQ I understand very well but what I fail to understand is how can a DNF still get any points --- or maybe you dont understand DNF ??
Khaadu, schumi was never classified as DNF. If you look at the standings published after the race, he was in 9th position.
Old 7th August 2006, 14:08   #975
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Hey dude as per what i saw Pedro was overtaking schumi and both were side-by-side and then Schumi cuts through the grass and comes in front of Pedro... aint that gaining advantage ???...
No because, he is already in the lead and hasnt gained any track position by going thru the grass. The place where it took place wasnt even a chicane, and in fact MS took a circuitious route.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks