Williams 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2006, 16:40   #991
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhav
...he lost the race, but earned a lot of respect.. so did Schumi in this race!
You mean Schumi lost the race, surely you cannot mean that he earned a lot of respect????
Old 7th August 2006, 16:48   #992
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by F50

Khaadu for a moment I accept (actually dont ) Schumi is SORE LOSER so whom according to you is not and much better than Michael Schumacher.
Hey , No matter how hard I think I can't think of any F1 driver in history who is a better 'SORE LOSER ' than this guy .... He's the BEST !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman
You mean Schumi lost the race, surely you cannot mean that he earned a lot of respect????
Suman, U gotta hand it to the Schumi fans .... just like him they refuse to accept anything ....

Don't retire yet Schumi, wat will we guys argue about if you dont feed us tid bits !!!!

Cheers
Old 7th August 2006, 17:01   #993
F50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey , No matter how hard I think I can't think of any F1 driver in history who is a better 'SORE LOSER ' than this guy .... He's the BEST !!!
So you always like the SORE LOSERS of each sport ..... hmmm .... Argentina

Quote:
Suman, U gotta hand it to the Schumi fans .... just like him they refuse to accept anything ....
Suman you gotto hand it to the anti-schumi fans .... they will never learn to appreciate
Old 7th August 2006, 17:03   #994
BHPian

Khaadu and Suman, I'm a schumi and ferrari hater myself... I know the kind of nasty things that they've done and don't like them one bit. Schumi is a good and lucky driver and he has won titles... but he does not rank among the great drivers in my book. In yesterday's race he just earned a lil bit of my respect by trying to race than try to get close his gap with Alonso so that he it will be easier for the championship... I loved this race for that reason!

PS: See my profile photo...it is a McLaren and have you ever met McLaren fan who likes Schumi??
Old 7th August 2006, 17:11   #995
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by F50
So you always like the SORE LOSERS of each sport ..... hmmm .... Argentina
Hey, If I did like the SORE LOSERS of each sport I wud have luved Schumi to death !!! Strange that I don't ..... and somehow I accepted that the players were wrong in what they did or maybe you remember me posting otherwise .... hehe ... though I wish they had done it during the game ... after all Im a anti - German guy !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F50
Suman you gotto hand it to the anti-schumi fans .... they will never learn to appreciate
Wat do u day Suman .... ?? we wud appreciate but only if we were given something to appreciate .... mmmmmm

Cheers
Old 7th August 2006, 17:22   #996
F50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Wat do u day Suman .... ?? we wud appreciate but only if we were given something to appreciate .... mmmmmm
Everything around us can be appreciated its just people should know how to pick up things which needs appreciation no matter who, where and what it is.

In few days time im gonna come with a thread listing few all time great drivers (and whom I feel needs APPRECIATION) choose them and state a reason why you choosing them. And some brains over flowing with extra F1 knowledge, are welcome to comment each and every driver.
So all the people start googling if you all dont know that an era existed before Schumacher - Hakkinen and Senna - Prost Eras
I know a similar thread exists. But that will be added with more spice.

Last edited by F50 : 7th August 2006 at 17:26.
Old 7th August 2006, 17:29   #997
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by F50
In few days time im gonna come with a thread listing few all time great drivers (and whom I feel needs APPRECIATION) choose them and state a reason why you choosing them. And some brains over flowing with extra F1 knowledge, are welcome to comment each and every driver.
So all the people start googling if you all dont know that an era existed before Schumacher - Hakkinen and Senna - Prost Eras
Hey, We look forward to that .... seems you wanting the HEAT of poor schumi !!! Smart guy ....

Cheers
Old 7th August 2006, 17:37   #998
Senior - BHPian

How come no one said anything about Button and the other 2 winners (okok the Honda fanatics did ) .....but each and every race discussion ends up like this one - Schumi Lovers v/s Schumi Haters. And it goes on and on and on and on......................so all you guys hold on till Turkey now.

This thread is closed.

Last edited by normally_crazy : 7th August 2006 at 17:39.
Old 19th August 2006, 00:08   #999
Senior - BHPian

Race Prediction - Istanbul 2006

Now that this season is turing to be one helluva thriller, with only a few more races to go and just 10 and 11 points saperating the constructors and drivers championships, its gonna be a tight one.

Now it would probably be just GO! for FA and MS, no backing out or taking it easy anymore especially as the latter has nothing to lose. Ferrari looked very strong, but IF it rains, Renault are clearly way ahead. Anyways, should be very good to watch.
Old 19th August 2006, 00:15   #1000
BHPian

Well you wont say Renault is way ahead if it rains, if you had watched the last 20 laps or so from the CHAMP... I tell you this no matter what Schumi is gonna kick Alonso's b**t, hard, really hard. It will be a TURKEY party in Istanbul for Ferrari!!!
Well no offence to any of FA's fans, its just that for me Schumi RULES....

Last edited by ess_a : 19th August 2006 at 00:17.
Old 19th August 2006, 00:19   #1001
Senior - BHPian

One the track dries out, them its Ferrari but otherwise the Bridgestone tyres can't hold on in the wet conditions.
Old 19th August 2006, 00:28   #1002
BHPian

I guess three weeks was enough time for the BRidgestone guys to wake up!!!! hope to see them performing well in Istanbul... Cant wait for schumi to reduce the championship points gap further....
Old 19th August 2006, 00:34   #1003
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Yep if it rains then Renault or Honda are Strong otherwise its gotta be schmuck.
Old 19th August 2006, 00:44   #1004
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa
Yep if it rains then Renault or Honda are Strong otherwise its gotta be schmuck.
Oh shut up!! You know Schumi's gonna kick Alphonso's a$$ !!!!
Old 19th August 2006, 00:51   #1005
BHPian

Dont forget who is said to be the master of rain......... MS
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks