Toro Rosso 0 0%
Super Aguri 0 0%
Williams 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th September 2005, 23:24   #106
Senior - BHPian

Its very clear now that Michael Schumacher has very very less chances of a win. I guess Kimi will take victory.
Old 8th September 2005, 23:54   #107
Senior - BHPian

Ahh, the best track in the calender and such a great season for mclaren and F1 as a whole! Can't wait for raceday. As for predictions, i have a gut feeling that only ONE Mclaren car will make it to the finish but finish 1st. It can be either Mclaren driver winning the race. But i voted for Kimi based on his amazing drive last year and his determination to close the gap to Alonso (even though the WDC has been realistically out of reach since the German GP). If Mclaren screw up really badly, then it'll be Alonso taking the win since he has always been able to put himself in the position to benefit from mclaren's mistakes/bad-luck. Can't see anyone else on the top step of the podium.

My podium predictions:
1.Kimi
2.Alonso
3.Button/Trulli
Old 9th September 2005, 02:27   #108
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

yup there is 60% chances of rain on the sunday..so will be prety interesting to watch the race in what i hope would be the 1st wet race of the season..so anything can happen as we saw in the last season even the rain master MS took a spin couple of times..so it all boils down to the driver who makes a compromise btwn pushing hard and also driving safe at the same time..if its wet it will be pretty interesting to see the tyre strategy taken by the teams..best one can hope for is a dry start and rain after 6 or 7 laps(makes it damn interesting with the pit stops for wet weather tyre changes) and the rain lasts atleast for 20 laps(makes for spectacular driving,with cars sliding in all possible directions) and again the track dries out to make the last few laps a complete dry race..whooa what a race that will be..
Old 9th September 2005, 02:48   #109
BANNED

and not forget that though kimi qualified in 10th for the belgian GP last year he won the race and also set the fastest lap of the race and that too with a mclaren struggling for pace..well retirements apart,with the racepace of the mclarens and kimi all heated up it might just be the race that kimi is hoping for..and not to forget fernando has never reached the chequred flag in belgium till date..and the renaults havent done that well here either the best result being trulli salvaging 9th last year and both the cars retired in 2002(2003 belgian GP was voted out of the calendar)..
Old 9th September 2005, 02:57   #110
BHPian

My Money is on Kimi....

Montoya has vowed that he will help Kimi win this.....I hope he crashes into Alonso and takes him out of the race

Last edited by gr8guzzler : 9th September 2005 at 03:04.
Old 9th September 2005, 03:08   #111
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8guzzler
My Money is on Kimi....

Montoya has vowed that he will help Kimi win this.....I hope he crashes into Alonso and takes him out of the race
then im sure JPM will be banned for atleast 3 races if he does that as the race stewards will surely investigate into this and coming to a conclusion on why it happened wont be that difficult unless fernando crashes into JPM..so hope that doenst happen,mclaren got to make both their cars reach the podium and fight it out for the constructors championship..keep in mind that if kimi finishes 4 points below alonso after the race then alonso mathematically wins the championship this weekend itself..
Old 9th September 2005, 03:15   #112
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
then im sure JPM will be banned for atleast 3 races if he does that as the race stewards will surely investigate into this and coming to a conclusion on why it happened wont be that difficult unless fernando crashes into JPM..so hope that doenst happen
That was just some wishful thinking my friend.....
Old 9th September 2005, 11:45   #113
BHPian

i think it will be kimi
Old 9th September 2005, 12:43   #114
Senior - BHPian

My mind says it will be kimi, but i hope it is Alonso.
Mclarens will be the fastest again so it will be a Mclaren on the top step if they don't break mid-race
Old 9th September 2005, 13:13   #115
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
then im sure JPM will be banned for atleast 3 races if he does that as the race stewards will surely investigate into this and coming to a conclusion on why it happened wont be that difficult unless fernando crashes into JPM..so hope that doenst happen,mclaren got to make both their cars reach the podium and fight it out for the constructors championship..keep in mind that if kimi finishes 4 points below alonso after the race then alonso mathematically wins the championship this weekend itself..
Correct! Mclaren must get both cars to finish ahead of the Renaults for the sake of the WCC! As for the WDC, its all down to Kimi now.
Old 9th September 2005, 18:29   #116
Senior - BHPian

Go KIMI Go!!!! I just hope he wins this one,without Alonso scoring a single point.
My second choice would most certainly be JPM.

X
Old 9th September 2005, 18:58   #117
Senior - BHPian

Wet start to the weekend. Mclaren leading the first practice. Second practice was completely washed out.
Old 9th September 2005, 19:10   #118
BHPian

I chose Alonso...after all these races I'm convinced that one of the Mclarens will start from 10 places behind...and from previous instances it looks like the McLaren being Kimi's is going to go 10 places behind.
Old 9th September 2005, 19:14   #119
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps
Wet start to the weekend. Mclaren leading the first practice. Second practice was completely washed out.
Montoya and Alonso didnt get to post time during their first practice session and the second practice was washed out. Theoritically this gives edge to Kimi who would have had time to set up his car.
Old 9th September 2005, 20:23   #120
Senior - BHPian

Seems like its likely to rain even tomorrow during the race according to weather forecast.
Its quite a good news for all ferrari fans as the Bridgestones are said to be better in wet, but only race will tell.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks