Team-BHP - New F1 team : Bugatti Schumacher
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Int'l Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/)
-   -   New F1 team : Bugatti Schumacher (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/39244-new-f1-team-bugatti-schumacher.html)

There is going to be another front running team in formua 1 to compete against the Mclaren's and Ferrari's.

Quote:

2010 will see the launch of the Bugatti-Schumacher F1 team.

VW will bankroll the team to the tune of £500million over the next 5 years. The drivers are unknown but could include Nick Heidfeld and Lewis Hamilton as his contract with McLaren will be over by then.

Micheal Schumacher will be the team CEO and test driver. Ferrari are understood to be disappointed to be losing such a great asset to the team but understand his desire to run a team of his own name. Micheal will step away from the team at the end of 2008 to concentrate on setting up Bugatti-Schumacher and so as not to have a conflict of interests.
Source

The person who posted this first is not sure if its true and hasn't mentioned the source. By tomorrow, it will be everywhere I guess. Hope VW knows by then.

Apart from a blog is there any reliable source from where we can refer.
Some online car mag or e edition of a newspaper or something..
I dont trust blogsites as a source of info (its my opinion)

Puhleeze. This is fake.

It has to be some April Fool's prank or maybe a delayed prank.

It simply cannot be true. I dont think this even needs to be discussed further.

VW got loads of cash but definitely Schumacher won't leave Ferrari no matter how much cash VW offers.

Absolute Hogwash! Even the name doesn't sound right.

The image obviously looks like a fake. VW and Bugatti logos on the same car lol:

VW and Bugatti logos can be on the same car because Bugatti is owned by VW.Like Ferrari and Fiat.

The image is fake because this news is fake and such a car doesn't exist.

Quote:

Originally Posted by merve_extreme (Post 819599)
VW and Bugatti logos can be on the same car because Bugatti is owned by VW.Like Ferrari and Fiat.

The image is fake because this news is fake and such a car doesn't exist.

Everyone knows that heh. But there are no VW logos on any Bugatti.

Quote:

Originally Posted by reignofchaos (Post 819616)
Everyone knows that heh. But there are no VW logos on any Bugatti.

So are there Fiat logos on a Ferrari road car ?

Point being the two brands, in both cases, are always kept distinct and never present on one example.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyingspur (Post 819673)
Point being the two brands, in both cases, are always kept distinct and never present on one example.

That is not true when it comes to F1 or most motor sports.The co-branding(or advertising) on cars helps to get exposure for the parent company.

edit:We all know that image is a fake,there is not a hint of doubt about it.But co-branding is not the reason for it.That's all my point is about.

Quote:

Originally Posted by merve_extreme (Post 819679)
That is not true when it comes to F1 or most motor sports.The co-branding(or advertising) on cars helps to get exposure for the parent company.

I said that because you brought up road cars. Yeah on Ferrari f1 cars the FIAT logo is present, you're right :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by merve_extreme (Post 819623)
So are there Fiat logos on a Ferrari road car ?

Ferrari is an aberration. Show me a VW logo on the Audi R10.

Here is a picture

Image:2008LMP1Winner12HoursofSebringAudi 1.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

well in order to see the authenticity of the report i just goolged it.... to my surprise i got only our forum thread link and that source as satisfying result lol:

hope they put it up in the company's website at least in case it is true. in their news section.