Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2005, 20:18   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by papps
who do you think will race next, Wurz or Pedro
With the kind of luck both Kimi and Montoya have this season, I wouldn't mind oif McLaren lets Wurz & Pedro race for the rest of the season.....
Old 26th April 2005, 22:05   #17
BHPian

Sigh... why does Kimi Raikkonen have such ATROCIOUS luck??! Pole position, great start, increasing the lead from Mr. Alonso, and there goes his engine...
Has anyone noticed that everytime Kimi is in a great position, his car blows out...? Damn. If it wasn't for his lukc, he'd be chamion this year, not Alonso (who is also very impressive, especially after that Schumi duel...)...

As for Wurz, I must say that I think that he is so under-estimated. He had a lovely drive, woihtout incident, that got hima very respectable 4th place. Yeah, I think that McLaren should just let Wurz and PDR drive the rest of the saeson... poor Kimi. Don't worry, I still support you..!!!
Old 2nd May 2005, 16:35   #18
BHPian

i'm still waiting to see Kimi on the top step of the podium again and putting up a fight for the WDC as for montoya man his luck went bad of the track, wonder what he will do when he gets back on the track
Old 3rd May 2005, 02:41   #19
BHPian

Update: Wurz probably will get a go again in Barcelona. JPM said that he's still uncertain of his return and Wurz probably will drive again......
Old 6th May 2005, 01:49   #20
Senior - BHPian

just came in..
JPM is back for barcelona & De la Rosa will be drving the car on friday testing, not wurz
it comes as a suprise to me, i wonder if the fact that pedro is spanish had something to do with it
Old 7th May 2005, 03:32   #21
BHPian

More than that, wouldn't it be the sharing basis that McLaren have going on...? Also, I'd say that even though Wurz drove a calm race, Pedro, with all his mishaps, is a very good driver as he proved. I believe that McLaren have 4 VERY talented drivers, and are giving them all equal opportunities to race...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks