Old 27th April 2005, 15:49   #46
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps
I am a Montoya fan.
Thanx Deeps..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX135
What the heck! who said there is no Montoya fan? I am one of those rare species, But, second comes Montoya.
Thanx Once again.

Dippy least said about Micheal is better. Almost all races he has driven beautifully. Has stromed ahead. I love his driving JOsh. No matter which positions he refused to give up.
Old 27th April 2005, 18:00   #47
BHPian

Hi Fellas,

I think Schumi drive has left even the Ferrari haters speechless.. the way he ate up the deficit of ~35 secs in some 15 laps was unbelievable.

The top teams will have lost their sleep on Ferrari's speed and Bridgestones longevity.

Hoping for a wonderful season..

On our front, Narain was holding Massa for some laps and closing on Coulthard once just 0.8 sec behind him. He's got what it takes. U da man.

Hail Schumi.. Hail Narain..
Old 27th April 2005, 18:06   #48
Senior - BHPian

I just wonder what he'd have done if he was 1st. At that rate, he could lead the pack by more than a minute.
Old 27th April 2005, 21:39   #49
Senior - BHPian

the unlimited testing is paying off for ferrari !
Old 28th April 2005, 11:07   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy
Another great drive of Schumis was at Austria 2003. He lost so much of time in the pits. His car was on fire but he didnt get out of the car and eventually went out and won that race too.

Dippy
I personally feel that Schumis Greatest ever drive in Ferrari was in Hungary 1998 when he was third behind the Mclarens and then changes his strategy to three stops and eventually won ... The laps he drove were simply phenomenol and next comes Silverstone 98 ,... In Rain .... what a race it was ... and San Marino 05 is next on his all time great races ...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks