Team-BHP - Post race ..Montreal GP !
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Int'l Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/)
-   -   Post race ..Montreal GP ! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/6026-post-race-montreal-gp.html)

firstly ...ALONSO mwahahahhahahahhawhawawhwawhwhawhwahwah ....

well i had a great day ...
-i met a real cute gurl ...

-drank a bucket of beer ...

-then i came home ..

-i watched Fisichella retire ..

-then Alonso crashed !! deserved it ..so did .mwahaha ...
anyways on serious terms

whatta race eh ? Montoya jeeez he does have a nut lose ... gawshhh he;s aggression doesnt get him points all it does is takes him out of the race ...he blew a perfect 2 car podium finish for mclaren ...they were both looking good ...mclaren 1-2 would put them right up there with the renaults in the constructors ....

ferrari really took on to the oppurtunity ,and the launch by renault damn had me bugged for a while too ...

and *** was webber upto ? i choose a better line to make a pass when i play the montreal GP in F1 2002 ..

all in all ..KIMI your the man!!!!!

now we have a real championship on our hands ....

I would blame button for all of it.. what the hell was he trying when taking that last corner..

By the way Montoya could not help he just jumped a signal and i guess the stewarts were way too harsh on him a drive thru would have done or even a stop go but *** disqualified..

Quote:

I would blame button for all of it.. what the hell was he trying when taking that last corner..
No surprise here. He loses concentration very easily. Setting a pole position lap ain't gonna help if he can't even keep it to the first corner. LOL

Shan2nu

shocker indeed..
yellow flags.. safety car, black flags.. we had it all !
feel sad for trulli..
bad luck for fisi again.. poor chap

here's formula 1 for you.. kimi's just erased nurburgring !

An absolutely amazing race! Great to see Kimi winning... but, what i would have really wanted to see was a McLaren 1-2 finish... its due... McLaren are looking in great form. Too bad Montoya ignored the red lights at the pitstop exit... The team which really gained from all the dramas and incidents was Ferrari. Both the drivers finishing in the top three.
Alonso and Fisi had a tough luck today... but, then they were the only team which looked in good shape till today without any reliability issues. Today that got sorted out.
Narain, well, he tried to push too hard and ended up kissing the wall.. too bad for him.. now its 3 races in a row.
The important thing is... F1 season is getting better and better as the races go by! Now its really unpredictable as to who will win the US grand prix.

all was going well..my predictions(the ones i had made in another thread) about a mclaren 1-2 was underway...it was just sad to see the way the marshalls reacted....even a drivethrough would have been ok....damn..a lot oppturnity but do not fear...juan and kimi are going to prove it to us in Indianapolis...mclaren supporters keep praying 'cos i really want to see that Mclaren 1-2 this season!!!1

Race was unbelievable and it was a clear case of "Survival of the fittest".
Kimi did very well. Michael Schumacher pushing the car soo much that he actually beat his qualifying lap in the final stages. Barrichello's performance was also very nice, last to third. At last we see two Ferrari's on the podium.

Each driver was just being knocked off as the laps went on. I hate Montoya, and he deserved the ban. First, he ignores the red stop light in the pit, next he overtakes the Red Bull after exiting the pit lane under the safety car.

Whole race was eventful. Enjoyed every moment of it. Narain was just toooo bad. It was a shame seeing him drive like that.

Good race overall
nice to see 2 red guys on the podium

hope to see one soon on the top spot of the podium

montoya deserved the black flag the way he overtook DC under safety car showed how desperate he was

alonso bad luck

the rest very lucky

the high speed failures were scary

Yes, we quickly need a McLaren 1-2. What better place than the brickyard?
Yes, stewards were too hard on Montoya. They always are, when it comes to JPM.
Yes, Ferrari aren't back. It's just a illusion :)

not being able to comprehend the fact that the team wanted him to pit as soon as the safety car came out aside,
not seeing the red pit lane light aside,

what was motoya thinking ?
..that he was driving on the streets of calcutta and could just squeeze DC like he was in a traffic jam ?

i think they should cancel his F1 superlicense and give him a license for a taxi.. or a bullock cart !
hahaaaaa !

Very good to see both the Ferraris on the podium and MS could have even won the race if he had got a good start and wish they do the same in coming races. The two Renaults had an amazing start but bad luck for them, but Iam sure they will be strong in the next race. Iam not surprised by NK's crash considering his car and also that Alonso and Button made the same mistake, as the commentator said he was in good company. It was a good race.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatari
i think they should cancel his F1 superlicense and give him a license for a taxi.. or a bullock cart !
hahaaaaa !

abe oye ..zabaan sambhaal ke !! :p

yeah he does let his emotions get the better of him .. he could have tucked behind DC who wouldnt have been hard to overtake cosidering the sheer pace mclaren had ...

the race did seperate the good from the best eh ...all about the good pedigree drivers .. schumi drove a perfect race and barri what a race !..too bad he so underrated ...in the end pit strategies do win races ,in this case much needed point ..

button was stupid pushing a car which struggled for traction through out ..

alonso haha ! now we are even ..but i still dont like him .. the loook on briatores face was hilarious ..

What a race !!!! Drama right from the word go. I always knew the Renaults would have a rocket start as they usually do. I was disappointed to see Schumi pushed behind but Mclaren did a great job of going to the head of the field. I was expecting a Mclaren 1-2 as wished and predicted by many BHPians here. I expected Montoya to be better a racer than he was at Williams but again the desire to get ahead gort the better of him and it was a black flag. The famous wall claimed many victims including Alonso and Button who again succumbed under Schumi pressure. I'm really happy to see both the Ferraris on the podium.

I guess the wear on the Michelins was much more than that on the Birdgestones . The championship is getting as exciting as ever with Alonso having a DNF, another Kimi win and Schumi back in the points.

The US GP coming weekend will be a cracker !!!

Dippy

Very nice to see so many McLaren fans on the forum. :thumbs up

Finally, Iceman gets a bit lucky. He deserved to win this race. Poor JPM, stewards were too harsh on him. I was so happy with the prospect of a McLaren 1-2 after a long time but also it wasnt to be.

Alonso and Button paid for their mistakes. Poor Giancarlo, he is another guy whose got a lot of bad luck!

Cant wait for Indianapolis to unveil......McLarens have always been fast there and want them to win there real bad and give Renault some serious competition in both drivers and constructors championship.

Alonso 's luck finally turned against him.
Well done Kimi again ..super cool drive to the end...
Fisichella , looking more and more like Barichello/MS with respect to Fernando.

Lastly JPM...could have won this if not for "brain fade" with the red light and the lap under SC screwing him (and the mess with not pitting under the SC ...we will never know if that was team orders as Kimi went in immediately!)
he just needs to be little calm and with luck a race win is sure to come.