Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th June 2005, 12:09   #1
Senior - BHPian

Indianapolis GP '05..Pre and Post Race

The practice results are here from thhe US grandprix ...
in brief ...

- Montoya picks up where he left ..setting the fastest lap times on friday Practice ahead of Kimi by a hundredth of a second ....Mclarens certainly have the quickest car this year which increases pace as the race progresses ...

- Ferraris 3rd and 4rth fastest..big surprise ? i DONT THINK SO ! they are very much back in the game ...rubens ahead of Schumi in the practice said they are very happy with the balance and the setup of the car, jean todt looks forward to a good weekend ahead ...

- Kid bro Ralf , " i thought Lighting never strikes at the same place again "
haha...well it sure did for Ralf as he went straight for the wall again at the same place...just this time walked away unhurt ...
Toyota have faced tyre problems throughout this week ... lets hope that works out for them ...!

- Renault , have had a quiet week so far .. both drivers complaining about the their cars being a bit tail happy ... the newly layed track is very slippery off the line ...i hope they BADDD veryy BADDD weekend ,just to make the championship more interesting ...

the qualifying tonight should be exciting , we will get some idea on what strategy the teams are banking on ... downforce priority should be medium ...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks