Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport

Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2009, 21:07   #16
BHPian

Though I agree with the discussion , have a look at what Mr Ross Brawn said after the race " heat of the moment comment " thing .
Obviously it must have been dissapointing and to a driver who is so desparete to win and at such an old age (current f1 standards ) I think it is okay to just speak your mind and be done with the frustration and irritation .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Then he joined Honda where he was always outclassed by Jenson Button.
In 2008 Barrichello scored 11 to Jensons paltry 3 points . Thats almost 4 times that of Button which means he outclassed Button .

Even after saying all this I am no Barrichello supporter and will never be . His subservience to Schumi and lack of wins with the stonker of a car that Brawn have or was that had ? will not win him too many fans .
Old 13th July 2009, 23:33   #17
Senior - BHPian

Yeah Ross Brawn was ultra-diplomatic but I can't forgive any driver bad mouthing his team because these teams (race crew and factory engineers) work their rear ends off for these guys. Some of the race crew go without sleep throughout the weekend which is why you see many mechanics taking a nap while the race is on.

This is why I hated Alonso because he bad mouthed both Renault and McLaren when he was with them. He seems to be a bit better now though.
Old 14th July 2009, 00:14   #18
Senior - BHPian

Unfortunately for Rubens, his future in the team next year looks more and more doubtful.
Old 14th July 2009, 13:40   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
Unfortunately for Rubens, his future in the team next year looks more and more doubtful.
And I doubt if other teams will want him after this year either. If Brawn showed the world how to lose a race, Rubens is showing the world how to end an F1 career.
Old 19th July 2009, 07:15   #20
Senior - BHPian

Guys, were you all thinking Rubens would be allowed to continue for another year!?

The BrawnGP folks might surprise us all by bringing in Will Stevens !
Old 19th July 2009, 09:00   #21
gpa
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anachronix View Post
Guys, were you all thinking Rubens would be allowed to continue for another year!?
I was thinking otherwise, this could be Rubhino's last season in F1!

Most Viewed