Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2009, 23:45   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
If Schumi will be back, I will be jumping around and shouting Yahoo or Yippeee!
Time to subscribe for Start Sports again?
Yipeeeeeee
And bingo there, i too have to subscribe to sports pkg now for my tata sky. In anger, i had removed it last month when ferrari were able to do nothing, for schumi i will get the pack up n running,

Dippy,
Thanks mate. Great sources i must say. Hope other part of your news isnt correct of Massa never racing in f1, he is progressing well.
Old 29th July 2009, 23:50   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboy007 View Post
Yipeeeeeee
And bingo there, i too have to subscribe to sports pkg now for my tata sky. In anger, i had removed it last month when ferrari were able to do nothing, for schumi i will get the pack up n running,

Dippy,
Thanks mate. Great sources i must say. Hope other part of your news isnt correct of Massa never racing in f1, he is progressing well.
Well I hope so too buddy. Massa is young and has many years of racing left in him. Hope he pulls through and recovers soon.

Till then let's enjoy watching the master at work again
Old 29th July 2009, 23:59   #78
Team-BHP Support

f1 just became a whole lot more interesting.
Old 30th July 2009, 00:03   #79
Senior - BHPian

Awesome! It is great to see the legend back in action. I will make sure that I will not miss even a single minute of the races that Schumi will race in.
Old 30th July 2009, 00:04   #80
BHPian

I just cant wait to see schumacher racing back again on slicks and No traction control. Its going to be awesome if he can keep the magic alive.
Old 30th July 2009, 00:11   #81
Senior - BHPian

Great news!

It would be so good to see him back on the track once again. I don't expect him to win any races or even do well by his standards, but still it would be great to see him racing with new breed of Hamilton, Vettel and seasoned champions like Alonso, Kimmi.

Way to go, Schummi!
Old 30th July 2009, 00:16   #82
Senior - BHPian

Formula1 in a matter of minutes feels so different now. Looks like all those dormant FErrari fans have just woken up all of a sudden.
Feels like a raceweekend would start tomo itself. Just cant wait for the next gp.
Iam just wondering what all the other drivers are thinking at this moment.
Is the the REPLACEMENT of 2010 for ferrari. I hope it is.
Old 30th July 2009, 00:22   #83
BHPian

While its inhuman to rejoice while Felipe's still under medical care, I can't but be thrilled with the news that Schumi's returning to F1 ! As noted in an earlier post, what have Ferrari to lose (?), hadn't they written off the 2009 season ? Whether Schumi can take the fight to the rest of the F1 pack or not, the Ferrari team & the tifosi need somebody like him on the front-lines. The F60 isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer right now, but I'm hoping its sharp enough for Schumi to make a difference (F310 ?).

P.S. - The Schumi-Kimi dynamics within the team would be quite an "interesting" thing to watch too, I guess...

Last edited by im_srini : 30th July 2009 at 00:26.
Old 30th July 2009, 00:24   #84
Team-BHP Support

Awesome news. That is the best thing that could have happened to F1 in recent times.
Old 30th July 2009, 00:38   #85
Senior - BHPian

He is back!!!

Oh my God! YAHOOOOO! News of the year.

Was watching BBC. I can't control my happiness. It was so heartbreaking when he break that retirement news in Monza 2006.

I am sure if find perfect balance in F1 he will stick even after current season, may be with other team, who Knows?

By saying all these, Massa best of luck for you and wishing you to get well soon. He will be a happy man now that atleast his mendor and best friend is filling his shoes.

Any idea about what other F1 drivers and Schumi critics (including Frenzen & Montoyo) coments.

Good luck Schumi.

Cheers!
Old 30th July 2009, 00:40   #86
Senior - BHPian

Fantastic! I can see TV ratings for F1 go through the roof. It would be naive to expect him to do miracles with the F60 that Kimi and Massa could not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by im_srini View Post
While its inhuman to rejoice while Felipe's still under medical care, ...
How about we rejoice that Massa survived what could have been a fatal accident?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitverma View Post
I am not doubting his racing abilities but his health. He isnt used to that kind of G's no more. also he doesnt have the F1 superlicense anymore, so any chance of him coming back is very very slim.
F1 superlicense is not very hard to get reissued. I think basically the FIA committee will look at his record and his current fitness and decide if he's ready to race or not. Until last year he was testing the F1 cars in Maranello. He took a break only this year.
Old 30th July 2009, 00:51   #87
BHPian

well i guess my weekends on race day will be spent glued to the telly and the house hold chores will be ignored.
hey ,but who is complaining
Old 30th July 2009, 01:11   #88
Senior - BHPian

I feel F1 with Schumi's return will get some added fillip. Let's see if he can do anything to Ferrari's fortune this year
Old 30th July 2009, 01:31   #89
Senior - BHPian

It would have been nice to see Ferrari try out some new drivers instead. With nothing to lose this season, they could afford to experiment.

Great publicity stunt though. In these tough times where sponsors are tough to find and retain, extra eyeballs are going to help.
Old 30th July 2009, 06:03   #90
Senior - BHPian

Ferrari and F1 are going to see a whole new surge in viewer-ship and spectatorship .. singapore f1 is going to be a huge hit again

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks