Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th August 2009, 12:19   #16
BHPian

@ GTO : Ya I think with 2 Blown engines in one weekend, just 2 more engines .. am sure Vettel's ( Redbull ) championship challenge is blown away. In any case its only When , rather than If Vettel would be a champion.

Next years drivers line up looks blured .. I guess Rubens has no contract with Brawns next year !

Lets c .. my money on Button - Champ !
Old 24th August 2009, 17:15   #17
Senior - BHPian

Fantastic driving by Rubens and well deserved victory. I think even if Lews had a normal pitstop, Rubens would have still taken him but it would be close.

Only reason Rubens did'nt get pole because he had more fuel and was on the harder tires.

Luca uncle was totally outclassed. SF needs to urgently find a replacement for him at Spa. May I suggest one Nico Hulkenberg ??
Old 24th August 2009, 17:24   #18
Senior - BHPian

Wow, what a race and what a victory for RB. Just when we thought he had lost his chance, he pounces back into contention.

With Button not performing as he did in the begining, RB still has a chance to close up the gap.

Luca's performance was disappointing. I was expecting him to be finish between 10 and 15 place.

Shan2nu
Old 24th August 2009, 18:37   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Seemed to be one of Kimi's good days. Strong performance. If only he could maintain this pace throughout the year.
Guess what? Kimi's favorite track coming up next. If there is one race where he is going to give more than 100%, it is Spa.
Bring it on
Old 24th August 2009, 18:40   #20
Senior - BHPian

Despite his poor show, Button c'ship lead is still OK because all the others are fighting with each other and pulling each other down.
Old 24th August 2009, 19:03   #21
Senior - BHPian

I dont know how many of you missed noticing Kimi's progress.
On Saturday, he scraped through q2 @ p10. Was @ p9 in q3 and jumped to p6 during the final moments of qualifying.
Started the race @ p6 and jumped to 4th in the first corner. And he finishes the race with a podium. Not bad at all!!!
Old 24th August 2009, 19:39   #22
Senior - BHPian

A great win from Barichello. A victory after a long time for the veteran. Mclaren threw away a race they had in the bag but Lewis was great at the start and pulled away well. And not to mention Kimi. A comeback in the latter half of the season? He drove well for his podium and should be interesting to look out for at Spa. Red Bull need some reliability now if they are to have any chance of fighting for this championship. Ferrari definately need another driver. Luca maybe a senior tester but he is a no show on track.

Spa next weekend. Things are getting hotter now.
Old 24th August 2009, 22:23   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
I dont know how many of you missed noticing Kimi's progress.
On Saturday, he scraped through q2 @ p10. Was @ p9 in q3 and jumped to p6 during the final moments of qualifying.
Started the race @ p6 and jumped to 4th in the first corner. And he finishes the race with a podium. Not bad at all!!!
Yes, I was following the official live timing of qualifying, I thought he would be out of Q3 at one point, when many drivers like Sutil, heidfeld still had time to improve their laptimes.
Now we have seen 2 back to back races were Kimi is on podium. Can he go one up and grab a win in Spa?
Old 24th August 2009, 23:39   #24
BANNED

Nice race overall. Could see all the stands filled with people (he he, Micheal effects)

Few points that stood out.

1) Luca Badoer = How much more Bad can he do to Massa's Ferrari, The car would have had sleepless nights after the race, (Bechaara, Sharam ke maare mara nahi) I pity that car. Could see how miserable Schumi felt seeing Luca practicing on a race day. I dont agree to people saying that atleast he finished the race, as if the car ever had any reliability issue.

2) Force India = Way to go guys, nice to see aamchi India's cars finish within the First Dozen. Very nice race pace, and i wish them the best of luck for the forthcoming race.

3) Lewis = Showed how good he can get with a good setup car, miscalculations did him in.

4) Kimi = Iceman for being ice cold, cool and composed race, and nice to see him on the podium. We mistake kimi for showing un-enthusiastic attitude. But thats the way he is. cool and composed. He know's F1 is just cool as himself

5) Jenson = Crying baby gets milk story here, he might be just allowing Brawn give a little bit of importance to Rubens right now, not that Rubens bad. Need to see him fire in all cylinders very soon.

6) Vettel = Tough luck

7) Rubens = Great strategy, and a good race pace, to win the 1st place on the ever elusive Podium. Drove an extremely aggressive race. Good for him if he continues this way.

8) Fillipe Massa == Buddy, we miss you here, please get well and come back soon.

And lastly Micheal Schumacher = Hero, if you are still practicing till today, why are you keeeping the guessing game ON...........
Old 25th August 2009, 14:32   #25
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by karizma_devil View Post
@ GTO : Ya I think with 2 Blown engines in one weekend, just 2 more engines .. am sure Vettel's ( Redbull ) championship challenge is blown away.
Level headed chap, signed up with RB for another 2 years. I think its only a matter of when, rather than if, before Vettel is champion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentEngine View Post
Guess what? Kimi's favorite track coming up next. If there is one race where he is going to give more than 100%, it is Spa.
Bring it on
Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
Despite his poor show, Button c'ship lead is still OK because all the others are fighting with each other and pulling each other down.
C'mon, just 18 points! Can be covered in two races (though it can also go the other way for Barri).

Does anyone feel Jenson's looking demotivated?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks