Team-BHP - F1 Singapore Grand Prix 2009 - Pics on Pg 4
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Int'l Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/)
-   -   F1 Singapore Grand Prix 2009 - Pics on Pg 4 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/65916-f1-singapore-grand-prix-2009-pics-pg-4-a.html)

We are just few days away from the most awaited night raceclap:

Singtel Singapore Grand Prix 2009.

Things have suddenly started to hot up in the recent races.

And last 2 races being a major circus with downforce, Singapore race is lot more different than the latter.

Last year 2008 results were a bit mixed up:
1) Fernando Alonso = Renault
2) Nico Roseberg = Williams Toyota
3) Lewis Hamilton - Mclaren Mercedes

What does everyone predict the outcome.

1) Qualifying
2) Race Day

And most importantly, Our very own Force India. How good will they be on a different kind of turf?

Pavan... Its just monday and we already have a thread! Great...

Hoping another podium for the Iceman :D

Can't wait for this one. Hopefully, they've installed a crane at turn 17 this year.

The Scarlett cars shining under lights! Slurp! Another podium for Kimi please!

Are Renault allowed to race this year or is the ban with effective from next year????

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajands (Post 1494944)
Are Renault allowed to race this year or is the ban with effective from next year????

It is a suspended ban - i.e. if they behave during the period they suffer no penalty!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM (Post 1494622)
We are just few days away from the most awaited night raceclap:

@Pavan, more importantly, do you have cable TV issue sorted out? Now I'm gonna miss the race it'll be my turn to look for regular updates from you guys.
I'm in Jammu and Star sports ain't relaying here :(

Guys, use hostream.net

I always watch there and the feed is fantastic as long as you put up with American commentary (who are actually a lot more knowledgeable than Slater, but that's not saying much is it?).

Very difficult to call Pavan ! This year, we have had six different race winners in the 13 run so far and that too after Jenson ran away with six wins in the first seven ! Hope Force India can get on to the podium again, also feel that the Brawn cars will do well here !

yay!! F1 again and I love the Scuderia under the lights.clap:

My Prediction, McLaren will be favourites here with Lewis. They have just got a new update again. Brawn do have tyre issues and with cooler temperatures at night, its going to be interesting how they perform. Kimi for another podium.

And all crashes are going to be closely watched :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgiitk (Post 1495147)
It is a suspended ban - i.e. if they behave during the period they suffer no penalty!

Yes sir, rightly said. But still a shame to drive for such a team, how they get over this period will be worth watching.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14000rpm (Post 1495491)
@Pavan, more importantly, do you have cable TV issue sorted out? Now I'm gonna miss the race it'll be my turn to look for regular updates from you guys.
I'm in Jammu and Star sports ain't relaying here :(

Presently problem seems to have sorted out, but this guy is playing hide n seek couple of days:Frustrati. Hope he does not block the telecast this weekend.

I am presently not worried about any other team other than our very own FORCE INDIA.

Indiaaaaaa.... Indiaaaaaaaa...

When does the race start on Sunday - IST?

Last year I missed it - probably the only race I can recollect missing totally in the last decade !

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuvc (Post 1496982)

Last year I missed it - probably the only race I can recollect missing totally in the last decade !

The same time as usual 17:30 IST. :)

(starts at 20:00 Singapore time )

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM (Post 1496680)
I am presently not worried about any other team other than our very own FORCE INDIA.

Indiaaaaaa.... Indiaaaaaaaa...

+1 to that. I even got me a Force India T-shirt !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuvc (Post 1496982)

I missed last years telecast of the race too. I was there, live and it was awesome! :D
It'll be interesting to watch it on TV this year.

My prediction:
Ferrari on podium again and definitely atleast one of the Brawn's. Although I hope Force India do well, I have my doubts. Let's see how it goes.