Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st August 2005, 19:07   #16
BHPian

let c cuz it has been stated by the jordan offcials too that narain has performed better than montiero ! i really wanna seea indian on the podium some day and i really wish it rains in the forthcoming race weekends because narain is suppose to be awesome in the rains! i was really happy to see him race for a few laps wid alonso and rubens !!lol
Old 1st August 2005, 19:57   #17
BHPian

Barrichello signs up for BAR

Rubens Barrichello has finally signed up for BAR...check out the site.http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns15344.html
Old 1st August 2005, 20:05   #18
BHPian

Finally!
This dude deserves a lot better than wallowing in Schumi's shadow.

Hey, any rumours/"news" about our man Karthikeyan moving to a better team?
Old 1st August 2005, 20:16   #19
Senior - BHPian

Threads have been merged.
Old 1st August 2005, 21:56   #20
Senior - BHPian

Well Sid

The site you have mentioned doesnt confirm Rubens signing for BAR yet. Its just speculation

Dippy
Old 2nd August 2005, 21:54   #21
BHPian

Barrichello out, Massa in

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/moto...ne/4731831.stm

Ok at Ferrari , Felipe Massa will be teammate of MS and Rubens most probably will be at BAR-Honda !

I am sure that will help BAR a lot with his experience and racecraft, but also lets see how he goes now that the shackles of being #2 are gone....hopefully he will do things to earn respect...I always liked the guy and felt sad for him after Austria (01 and 2002) but he dug his own grave...whatever said he is a classy racing driver and he did pretty well at Ferrari.

Now on to Massa.....is he really that good ? he has been erratic but hasnt shown as big a spark as other youngsters like Kimi/Alonso...lets see how he goes too, but I kinda think he is destrined to be #2 as when Michael retires , pretty sure Ferrari will go after Kimi !
Old 9th August 2005, 11:01   #22
Senior - BHPian

Fisichella - Webber Swap

Hey now theres another rumour that Flavio might dump Fisi for webber.
Chek it here - Fisi - Webber swap
I think this will also be great move.
Old 9th August 2005, 11:23   #23
Senior - BHPian

I think webber is one of the most overrated drivers in formula 1 .He doesnt deserve all this hype ..
Old 9th August 2005, 19:52   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_lover
I think webber is one of the most overrated drivers in formula 1 .He doesnt deserve all this hype ..
I don't agree with you. Webber is a great driver and he is very talented, he was the guy who got the minardi to fifth place in his debut race and also made some great performances in Jaguar too. He didn't have a chance to drive for a top team and so didn't have a chance to prove his skills. Now he has got a chance in a top team but the car isn't good at all. Poor guy I must say. I don't think he is overrated at all.
Old 13th August 2005, 11:49   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy
About Kimi I had read a piece of news about Kimi stating that "If I dont not get the reliability I want ans upport from the team I may consider other teams even though I have a contract with Mclaren for 2006"
Dippy
Dippy this is very bad news. I would not like to see Kimi anywhere else except McLaren and he knows too that this is the best car on the grid. I just hope the Kimi and Juan stick around together for loooong and start romping up victories and constructers's championships. Cross my fingers.
Old 1st September 2005, 13:57   #26

Here's the driver line-up for the 2006 season (my line-up):

McLaren: Kimi Raikkonen, Juan Montoya
Renault: Alonso, Fisichella
Ferrari: Schumacher, Massa
Williams: Button, Webber
Bar: Barrichello, ??
BMW: Villeneuve, Heidfeld
Midland: ??, ??
Minardi: ??, ??
Red Bull: Coulthard, Liuzzi
Old 1st September 2005, 17:02   #27

Schumi joining Mclaren

is Schumi joining Mclaren. I saw this report in a German magz. Any news on this??/
Old 2nd September 2005, 16:51   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverik
is Schumi joining Mclaren. I saw this report in a German magz. Any news on this??/
Well apparently so, the rumours are very strong that Michael Schumacher will be driving a McLaren for 2006.

I haven't seen any real evidence or article's confirming this and therefore, I think its a "stage" for now! But the German ace has met with McLaren and Mercedes personal already about a drive, that's a fact!!!

The interesting thing for me is, if MS does drive for McLaren, there's another rumour that surfaced late yesterday claiming that Mika Hakkinen will replace MS at Ferrari??? Who leaves McLaren then, JPM or Kimi?

I guess only time will tell...
Old 2nd September 2005, 17:00   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by po10cy
Well apparently so, the rumours are very strong that Michael Schumacher will be driving a McLaren for 2006.

I haven't seen any real evidence or article's confirming this and therefore, I think its a "stage" for now! But the German ace has met with McLaren and Mercedes personal already about a drive, that's a fact!!!

The interesting thing for me is, if MS does drive for McLaren, there's another rumour that surfaced late yesterday claiming that Mika Hakkinen will replace MS at Ferrari??? Who leaves McLaren then, JPM or Kimi?

I guess only time will tell...
I think the silly season is getting too silly, MS is committed to Ferrari and he has said that his last race in his F1 career will be with Ferrari only. He has met some Mclaren guy but its not for a drive at Mclaren. I am sure that this thing will never happen.
Old 3rd October 2005, 17:22   #30
Senior - BHPian

As everybody already know that Sato is going to leave BAR next season, now he is almost sure to drive in A1GP for the Japanese team and i think it will be great for their team as he will be quite an experienced guy.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks