Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2009, 19:22   #16
BHPian

Great for you Iday!! Envy you!! Waiting for F1 to come to India. Maybe my time will come then! All the best to you though and do post pics!
Old 29th October 2009, 19:27   #17
Team-BHP Support

Moderator's Note:

Thread Merged & title edited.
Old 30th October 2009, 13:36   #18
Senior - BHPian

Our flight reached on time but got delayed in the lunatic visa run arrounds which caused us to miss the pit walk :.( Because of which I havent had a chance to see the circuit yet, but whatever i saw it was nice. Still a lot is under construction, i cant wait for this to complete and open to public for track days.

After being there(@4) a little late for the pit walk and too early for the concert, we didnt have much option other than wait around like lunes. Decided to do that and beyonce came @ 8, by then we were exhausted so watched a little and came back.

We will skip today and go for the Practice session #3, GP2 race and F1 pre quals tom. Cant wait for that. Will try and post pictures when i come back tom. Anyone else there between 2-6 on sat, you could PM me and we can try and meet.

Cheers
Old 1st November 2009, 10:56   #19
BHPian

Hamilton on pole , with Vettel and Webber P2 and P3 . Barrichello again outqualifies Button . Alonso labels the Renault R29 as the "worst car on the grid " after qualifying 16th . Kimi qualifies 11th for his last race in Ferrari . Both the BMW's in top ten .
Old 1st November 2009, 11:00   #20
Senior - BHPian

Ron Dennis is in the McLaren garage! Out goes Max and back comes Dennis.

Link to pic here http://i36.tinypic.com/28qqmw4.jpg
Old 1st November 2009, 11:49   #21
BHPian

Oops... sorry 1Day, saw your post only today. Would've tried to meet up with you otherwise. But if you are around for a couple more days and have some spare time, let me know, we could meet up. My number is 0501571185.

Tickets are too freaking expensive and I'll be watching the race in the comfort of my home most probably.
Old 2nd November 2009, 03:24   #22
BHPian

Wow what a race !
The circuit was brilliant . It was a grand finale to the season . It is the best new circuit in F1 . It simply is .
A consolation 1-2 for RedBull with the new worldchampion Button in third .
The Jenson vs Webber fight for second and third was awesome .
Kamui Kobayashi was amazing , he is just getting better and better . That move on Jenson was such a treat to watch !
As for Jamie Alguesuari , well that pitlane show was hillarious, dumb and embarassing. Just how did he pull it off .

Goodbye BMW Sauber .
Goodbye to Kimi-Ferrari . I hope the Iceman continues to race in Formula 1 .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks