Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th March 2010, 03:04   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEnd View Post
What's with Star Sports? There's a 7-time world champion returning to the track after 5 years and all they can show is Karun Chandok walking around the pits? We didn't get a single shot of Schumacher in Q3!
The visuals shown are not controlled by star sports. Every channel in the world gets the same feed which is controlled at the on track 'race central'
Old 14th March 2010, 10:02   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentEngine View Post
The visuals shown are not controlled by star sports. Every channel in the world gets the same feed which is controlled at the on track 'race central'
Yeah and the live timing sucked. I needed to open up live timing websites to know who was in what place. Pathetic feed.
Old 14th March 2010, 17:18   #78
Senior - BHPian

Guys, it's about to start! My money's on Vettel. I hope Karun manages to finish in his debut race.
Old 14th March 2010, 17:38   #79
BHPian

karun chandok is already out! nose damage it seems!!
Old 14th March 2010, 19:17   #80
Senior - BHPian

Great race, cry baby Alonso has won for Ferrari.
My heart goes out for Vettel, he was driving brilliantly until the mechanical problem caused him to slow down.
Old 14th March 2010, 19:23   #81
Senior - BHPian

results of the Bahrain GP 2010

Season Starting Smashing Bahrain F1-2010 with Schumi-f1-results.jpg

Overall a good race.

Fantastic result for Ferrari. Alonso, what a terrific form hes gotten into.kudos.
Bad luck for Vettel although he held a very strong form.
Hamilton, did well in the middle section of the race but nothing substantial. so much for the 'controversial' wing.
Mercedes GP, come on Nico Rosberg, you could've pushed a lil more to get 4th.
king schu' , a lil rusty. needs to get a hold of the game he ruled earlier.
I think, Force India did do a good job. Liuzzi had good pace although I did expect a lot more from Sutil. He kept losing pace towards the end. Bad start too.
So, the virgins are not virgins anymore (pun definitely intended).
My sympathies with Karun. Debut race- DNF. I really hope he emerges as the underdog.
Old 14th March 2010, 19:26   #82
Distinguished - BHPian

Sad race.... quite boring. Got a little exciting only at the end when Vettel slowed down.

Mercedes GP seem to be lacking in pace quite a bit. The fact that they couldnt catch Vettel is proof of that.

Schumi seemed to be taking it easy. He didnt push too much on any section. Even when he was under pressure from Button, he didnt increase his speed drastically.

I got the feeling that he's biding his time. Getting to know F1 all over again. Getting to know the car and to hell with the results.

I have a good feeling about him IF Mercedes get the car right.
Old 14th March 2010, 19:33   #83
Senior - BHPian

massa-engine change

btw, didn't Massa change his engine before the race? why wasn't he penalized for that? whats going on? jean todt effect?
Old 14th March 2010, 19:56   #84
Senior - BHPian

What a boring race!
now that there are no pit stops for fuel changes, the pit stop strategies are also out, which could have made things a little more interesting.
I definitely don't like this new format.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post
btw, didn't Massa change his engine before the race? why wasn't he penalized for that? whats going on? jean todt effect?
Not just Massa, i think Alonso too was forced to change the engine.
Each driver is allowed to use 8 engines in a season so no penalties as long as you are using one of the 8 engines.
Old 14th March 2010, 20:31   #85

Woohooo!!! Its a Ferrari 1-2...

Awesome, Formula 1 is back and so are Ferrari after a lacklustre 2009 season...This season is gonna be amazing...I wish they hadn't done away with the refuelling though...
Old 14th March 2010, 20:39   #86
BANNED

A good race, sad to see so many retirements. All those guys lost out on the season opener.

Alonso and Massa drove well with a great car, Sad for Vettel, but must admire him for not letting too many places down.

Force India cars did very well must say, 9 and 12th are not bad considering its the first race, most importantly they seem to have found a reliable car finally.

Nico was good, and Schumi seems to have only cruised through the race, very unlikely him.

Missed the Michael Magic. Hoping to see some during the next race.
Old 14th March 2010, 22:17   #87
Senior - BHPian

Superb race for a Ferrari and its fans. 1-2 in the first race.Reliability is still a question because of the engine change for the race. Subsequent races will bring to light the true picture.

Felt very sorry for Vettel. He should have atleast got the third place for his fantastic effort during the whole weekend.

McLaren scoring a podium is a surprise given their slow pace in qualifying. MercedesGP seemingly is slow on race pace, which is a surprise. Well done to Schumi for getting a fine 6th place.
I just hope he comes good in the later part of the season
Old 14th March 2010, 22:25   #88
Senior - BHPian

yay! Ferrari 1-2 But I wish Schumi had finished on the podium too. I feel bad for Vettel though, that young lad has got so much potential but his car let him down. Probably one of the exhausts went bad. Amazing pit-stop by RBR team...just 4 sec!! Even Ferrari did a 4.5. The race was not action packed, with very less overtaking maneuvers. I was hoping for an interesting race between Schumi and Hamilton.
Old 15th March 2010, 10:03   #89
BHPian

The most boring race; Period ; if this continues i guess lot of fans will disappear by the end of the season and

a lucky winner in my books, but a brilliant turn around for Ferrari considering last year.I Pity Massa though should be feeling very bad even last time when kimi debuted he won the first race In Melbourne ; Its one long season for Massa .

Interesting to see

Rosberg was consistently faster than Schumi

Button was considerably overshadowed by Hamilton and nobody bothered even on telecast about current champion

Vettel was just too good for Webber

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
yay! Ferrari 1-2 But I wish Schumi had finished on the podium too. I feel bad for Vettel though, that young lad has got so much potential but his car let him down. Probably one of the exhausts went bad. Amazing pit-stop by RBR team...just 4 sec!! Even Ferrari did a 4.5. The race was not action packed, with very less overtaking maneuvers. I was hoping for an interesting race between Schumi and Hamilton.
Old 15th March 2010, 10:15   #90

Awesome race, but it was not as exciting as predicted,although it was a pleasure watching Schumi and Hamilton come out of the pit lane together,thought there could be some action there but nothing happened.....will see we have 18 more to go
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks