Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2005, 11:08   #16
BHPian

Yes, I meant the Out come of the race...

Did you folks read else where about Ferrari trying to net Kimi for 2007...Supposed to be a $190 Million deal !!
[f1racing.net]
Old 26th September 2005, 14:35   #17
Senior - BHPian

Ahh....finally!! A 1-2 after 5 long years of waiting. But the race utself wasn't too exciting. Congrats to Alonso for becoming the youngest champ....well deserved! Like i had predicted earlier, the mp4-20 is still significantly quicker than R25. So i can't see Renault getting the WCC.
Old 26th September 2005, 15:18   #18
BHPian

Ferrari's out !!

Cogratulations to Alanso on winning the world championship .

He desrved it this year along with some other fellow drivers , but in the end there can be only one NUMBER 1 RIGHT !. This was Alanso's year. the team got it right , he was good with the car and it responded when needed .

Sad part , i really feel sorry for Micheal , i am a thro and thro Ferrari Fan and the combo of Micheal and ferrari made it fantastic , but life goes on and it was not Ferrari's or micheal year.
and especially the T-Shirt which said Schumacher ? , was in bad taste .. thats what i feel... any comments on this ...

Lets just hope that they(Ferrari) get their act together for the next season and are back with a bang , and since the BAR has been raised it will be all the more difficult for them to regain the Number1 spot again. but i am sure they will some how manage to do it .... ona lighter note "i have spoken to sehvag's Mom and she has told me that she will call Micheal on his reliance and tell him to get the dunia in his muthi again "

But on the whole a good race .

Mods sorry about using 2 smilies but the situation called for them . hope to be excused for doing this . thanks

Last edited by Badcheetah : 26th September 2005 at 15:20.
Old 26th September 2005, 17:16   #19
Senior - BHPian

It was a great race overall.Not much action happening on the track,compared to the other races this season.
Alonso deserved to be the champion.He has worked really hard,and the Renault team management too.
A 1-2 finish for McLarens finally.It was great to see both of these guys on the podium.
And also,after a long hiatus,Ferrari seemed to perform creditibly well.

Its all down to Suzuka and Shanghai for the CC now.This can get really tricky.Both are close.Im hoping the Mclarens takes it home.They truly deserve this.

X
Old 26th September 2005, 17:59   #20
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Alonso!!!

Congrats to Fernando Alonso for winning the driver's title His name will remain in the F1 history for being the youngest ever world champion for a long time I think. He deserved the title for the solid and consistent drives he showed great maturity for his age.
As far as constructors trophy I feel Mclaren will take it easily with the pace they are having in every race, but Renault have to push really hard if they want the title.
Old 26th September 2005, 22:16   #21
Senior - BHPian

The race was pretty good, with a few battlers btw Alonso, Kimi and Montoya at the start. Also Schumacher was pretty aggressive. I was hoping Kimi would get another chance in the next race, bu then Alonso fnshed 3rd :( WHY!!!
Old 28th September 2005, 11:18   #22
BHPian

Well...Alonso will personally agree that he is world champion this year because of handouts from McLaren, who were plagued by misfortune. We all know that if the Mac was as relaible as the Renaults (or even 1/2 te times more reliable than they were this year)...Kimi would have stormed through for the Driver's Championship with Montoya in 2nd and Alonso a sheepish 3rd...Anyway Raikkonnen has already souned the warning for next year...Let's watch out for that.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks