Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2004, 12:01   #1
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Old 7th March 2004, 12:35   #2
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations to Schumi and Ferrari!!! Though i wasn't able to see the last 10 laps of the race, predicting the result was easier than ever.

With the kind of lead he had over the others (except Rubens), he could have won the race even if he were to lose half his cylinders

BAR or "Better At Racing" as i now reffer to them as, really showed that they can be very competitive.

I never expected Button to hold back Montoya for such a long time, considering that the latter used to go circles around Button, last season.

The Bar was matching the Williams one every account except for braking. The "Michelins" did a really good job today.

Toyota's performance unfortunately, was below average. Even Mclaren seemed to get it all wrong.

I really don't know the result details, except for Schumi's win.

Where can i find a detailed list on the net?

Regards...
Shan2nu
Old 7th March 2004, 22:20   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey Shantanu

Ferrari certainly made a RED Holi for us . Absolutely marvellous.... The Ferraris were great as ever and Button has come a long way after lat season. BAR seem to have done their homework over the winter and it shows. But one guy you forgot to mention was Fernando. His getaway at the start was amazing went right round Montoya and pushed him off track at turn one. Hes truly getting into his class and that Renault top class launch control helps him all the way. For detailed reports check out

www.itv-f1.com
www.planet-f1.com
www.f1live.com

Cheers
Old 8th March 2004, 21:50   #4
Senior - BHPian

yeah.. dominating race for the ferraris..
i'm a renault fan.. and they look good for the comign races..
( trulli had a problem with his diffuser.. sato bumped into him on the 1st turn )..came from 9th into 5th after the start !

one thing..
launch control is BANNED. all manual starts.

traction control still exists.. thats for max. corner speed.

thought toyota wud do better..
Old 8th March 2004, 23:39   #5
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Thats correct, traction control is banned and for the better since starting skills (a la drag races) are a high priority on any drivers agenda now. Its darned difficult to master (just ask schumacher) but once you get the hang of it, you will overtake more people on the lights than in the race (just ask hakkinen).

GTO
Old 8th March 2004, 23:51   #6
GTO
Team-BHP Support

P.S. These are going to be the longest two weeks of my life, leading up to Malaysia

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks