Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th April 2004, 12:53   #1
Senior - BHPian

Ross Brawn is full praise for Jens and why not. The guy is extremely talented and is doing well for Honda. It wont be long before he eventually wins a race and even though I'm a Ferrari fan and Schumi worshipper, I'm really waiting the day Jens wins his first race which will be the first of many victories. I would love to see him at Ferrari and if he gets there I'm sure he'll have the entire Ferrari team to support him like Schumi. If John Todt does replace Mx Mosely as FIA President, I wont be suprised if Schumi takes up John Todt's duty at Ferrari since Schumi has said he would be with Ferrari even after retiring. Kimi would be really be cursing himself if he loses his prospective Ferrari seat to Button. But just imagine the combo of Button the driver, Schumi the tech head and Ross Brawn if he stays on...

Sounds awesome..

Cheers
Old 27th April 2004, 13:54   #2
Team-BHP Support

Quite an interesting para dippy! However, tthe chances of Schumi taking over JT's place at Ferrari would probably never happen. Schumi has said that countless times, and frankly, I don't think he would do a good job. He will be around Ferrair for years to come i'm sure, but he would never take up a positions like that.

The same goes for JT taking over Max's job. Ain't gonna happen. He's not the politician MAx is and you need to be that in the FIA. Which is all well and good i feel, coz everyone has his place, and this is how i would like to remember Schumi and JT, doing what they do best.
Old 27th April 2004, 14:09   #3
Senior - BHPian

Coulnthave put it better myself pal
Old 27th April 2004, 16:36   #4
BHPian

What abt Massa being pushed by Ferarri?? He was their test driver and Ferrari have put him in Sauber what are his chances or even Fishichella's given he is an Italian and does want a Ferrari seat.Its gonna be exciting driver and team combo's after Schumi retires.
I really dont think Button would want to leave BAR so soon...
Old 28th April 2004, 01:11   #5
Team-BHP Support

Speculations, speculations and more speculations!

Last year it was Alonso, this year it's Button. Who's next? Klien? Baumgartner? Who?
Old 29th April 2004, 22:33   #6
Senior - BHPian

Massa ? cmon.. he is never going to replace anyone with class..
average driver..

think alonso will be the one.. 2006.. when Schumi will hopefully retire !

but here it is...

"Michael Schumacher does not want to be a Formula One team boss.

In an interview with La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Ferrari driving world champion said when he finally hangs up his scarlet helmet, he won't try a manager role.

'I know what my limits are,' he told the Italian publication.

GP winner Gerhard Berger, former BMW motor sport director, and failed Formula One team owner Alain Prost are famous examples of F1 drivers- turned-managers.

'I wouldn't like it either,' said Schumacher, 'as it's too complex.' "

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks