Old 24th June 2004, 20:10   #16
Tom
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Tom @ June 23 2004,10:25)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ June 22 2004,20:42)]Well, the no.2 role is fine when there is a close championship battle at stake, and Ferrari have openly mentioned that. But it was for everyone to see what happened in Austria (2002 was it?). Schumacher himself regretted having forced Barrichello into second place before the finish line.

1. 2004 has seen Schumacher have his best season start ever!
2. Barrichello on fresh tyres was far faster than Schumacher who was struggling for grip through the corners.
3. The two sharp chops that Schumy gave Barri were totally uncalled for. I only wish someone like Montoya was there in that tight spot and Schumacher had to cut him like that.
4. Barrichello has supported Schumacher on more than a million occassions. Schumacher is faster on 95% of the days, but those 5% when its Barris day....well he deserves that victory.

GTO
Say your the team manager and your number 1 driver is going for an all time record that probably will remain unbeaten in a very very long time.
And then you have a second driver who hasnt had any win.

What do you do?
what would YOU do if were the team manager?
Old 25th June 2004, 13:41   #17
Team-BHP Support

hmm tough call but, with the current standings if I WERE THE TEAM MANAGER, i would allow a full fledged race, win respect for the team.. just me again
Old 25th June 2004, 14:27   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Jaggu @ June 25 2004,12:11)]hmm tough call but, with the current standings if I WERE THE TEAM MANAGER, i would allow a full fledged race, win respect for the team.. just me again
not when you have a $100 million at stake, you wouldnt.

you would make sure schumi wins.
Old 25th June 2004, 14:32   #19
Tom
BHPian

Jaggu jus one of the few million reasons why your not their team manager...LOL.
Remember shcumi is going for a record that will probably never ever be beaten...and Ferrari will take a lot of credit for that

Old 25th June 2004, 14:54   #20
Team-BHP Support

yeah am waiting for my kids to ask me "i heard there was a sport called F1 dad, and it seems some scuii killed it" lmfao.. its all about team order, contracts and stuff.. pointless discussion.. i care about the sport.. everything else is crap..

peace
jaggu

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks