Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th June 2004, 10:44   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hi

This weekend's F1 is at Indianapolis and I am just one hour from there. But unfortunately, I don't have a ticket. I feel pity for my self. My room mate is going there with his friends. I am giving him my Camcorder to make me some video. Atleast I can say my handycam has been there....Will post some pics once he returns back.

Satish
Old 18th June 2004, 11:19   #2
Tom
BHPian

LOL....was this another boring race??
Looks like nobody is even intd in posting up the details.

Hats off the Sato...also would Barichelo actually have overtaken Schumacher if he had the chance??

Old 21st June 2004, 13:03   #3
Tom
BHPian

what was all the drama about with Montoya?
Old 21st June 2004, 13:37   #4
Team-BHP Support

yup booring it is lol..

Montoya being disqualified..
"But with just 15 laps to go before the end of the race the luckless Colombian was black flagged for what was described as a breach of article 85 of the FIA sporting regulations - joining the race in a spare car after the driver had not left the grid within 15 seconds of the start."
Old 21st June 2004, 17:01   #5
Tom
BHPian

lol...article 85...LMFAO.....it took 60 laps for the jookers to check up on article 85
Old 21st June 2004, 21:17   #6
Senior - BHPian

F1 at its pathetic worst...
Old 21st June 2004, 23:15   #7
Senior - BHPian

though i saw for first half hour

it looked like an ekta kapoor directed serial, with all the crashes and montoya running, then two cars hitting the wall!

had the most fun seeing a f1 race till now!
Old 22nd June 2004, 00:23   #8
F50
Senior - BHPian

Race was good had more fun sitting with T-BHP guys in Panchgani it was cool I think Dippy got mad wen all wer talking and disturbing and he was not able to hear wat Steve Slater was sayin ....
But feel happy for Minardi they got point
Old 22nd June 2004, 19:02   #9
GTO
Team-BHP Support

I think it was sick the way Ferrari didnt allow Barrichello to overtake Schumacher. Was an exciting race nevertheless, and am glad to hear that Ralf is okay but for being a little shaken up.

You guys should have heard Stratos' comments during the race. Had us all in splits!!

GTO
Old 22nd June 2004, 19:11   #10
Tom
BHPian

There is absolutely nothing sick about it. This happens in almost every form of motorsport. It's all about team work and team rules.

Barichello is the second driver for ferarri and he has to live with that.
Old 22nd June 2004, 19:54   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]You guys should have heard Stratos' comments during the race. Had us all in split
Oh my God Damn

Old 22nd June 2004, 22:12   #12
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]There is absolutely nothing sick about it.
Well, the no.2 role is fine when there is a close championship battle at stake, and Ferrari have openly mentioned that. But it was for everyone to see what happened in Austria (2002 was it?). Schumacher himself regretted having forced Barrichello into second place before the finish line.

1. 2004 has seen Schumacher have his best season start ever!
2. Barrichello on fresh tyres was far faster than Schumacher who was struggling for grip through the corners.
3. The two sharp chops that Schumy gave Barri were totally uncalled for. I only wish someone like Montoya was there in that tight spot and Schumacher had to cut him like that.
4. Barrichello has supported Schumacher on more than a million occassions. Schumacher is faster on 95% of the days, but those 5% when its Barris day....well he deserves that victory.

GTO
Old 23rd June 2004, 02:39   #13
Team-BHP Support

I had a whole load of fun watching the race with fellow members at Panchgani. The result was rather disappointing and Montoya's disqualification sucked. Both McLarens finished in the points and Ralf is fine - that's good! Oh yes, Sato finished the race for a change and that too on the podium. Come on everybody, sing the Honda song! Stratos, lead the way please.
Old 23rd June 2004, 11:55   #14
Tom
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ June 22 2004,20:42)]Well, the no.2 role is fine when there is a close championship battle at stake, and Ferrari have openly mentioned that. But it was for everyone to see what happened in Austria (2002 was it?). Schumacher himself regretted having forced Barrichello into second place before the finish line.

1. 2004 has seen Schumacher have his best season start ever!
2. Barrichello on fresh tyres was far faster than Schumacher who was struggling for grip through the corners.
3. The two sharp chops that Schumy gave Barri were totally uncalled for. I only wish someone like Montoya was there in that tight spot and Schumacher had to cut him like that.
4. Barrichello has supported Schumacher on more than a million occassions. Schumacher is faster on 95% of the days, but those 5% when its Barris day....well he deserves that victory.

GTO
Say your the team manager and your number 1 driver is going for an all time record that probably will remain unbeaten in a very very long time.
And then you have a second driver who hasnt had any win.

What do you do?
Old 23rd June 2004, 19:01   #15
Team-BHP Support

grrr.. its all about money n fame.. SMakr lost his b**ls i guess..

i used to love F1.. let anyone win at least have some proper race.. dont know how many people noticed Ferrari team they are good and the car is amazing.. kudoos to them.. i guess any TDH will do the same charms with the team now.. my fully biased opinion.. just shoot me

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks