Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2011, 10:18   #1

Finally, am a team-bhp-ian!!

3 unsuccessful attempts over a period of one year; frustration at not being able to post; still feeling lucky to be able to enjoy the postings as a reader; a change in Car (Matiz-->ANHC); few road trips.... well, now I can vent it all on the forum!

Thank you Mods for approving my membership. I still haven't understood the recipe but now I have the platter so no more complains.

I live in Bangalore; yeah part of the software herd. Looking forward to meaningful participation in the forum.

-ajc
Old 25th April 2011, 11:28   #2

Re: Finally, am a team-bhp-ian!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajcpub View Post
3 unsuccessful attempts over a period of one year; frustration at not being able to post; still feeling lucky to be able to enjoy the postings as a reader; a change in Car (Matiz-->ANHC); few road trips.... well, now I can vent it all on the forum!
-ajc
Hi AJC,

I can completely understand your frustation. The same happened to me and I had to wait for the third attempt in getting a membership. Feels as if I have cleared a major exam. Welcome aboard.

Cheers

Thank you Mods for approving my membership. I still haven't understood the recipe but now I have the platter so no more complains.

I live in Bangalore; yeah part of the software herd. Looking forward to meaningful participation in the forum.
Old 25th April 2011, 11:39   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum ajcpub, and SanScorp. Enjoy your stay. Oh, and don't forget to make a quick stop at the Announcement Section and go through the rules.

All the best, and drive safe!
Old 25th April 2011, 12:19   #4
BHPian

Ajcpub and SanScorp, welcome to the forum. Even I got in my third attempt here, so you guys are not alone! I'm absolutely loving this forum, I bet even you guys will!

Cheers
Old 25th April 2011, 20:15   #5
BHPian

Welcome to the forum Ajcpub and SanScorp
Old 25th April 2011, 20:23   #6
BHPian

Welcome to the forum Ajcpub and SanScorp, it took almost three years for me to get in to this forum.
This forum never gave me an opportunity to ask questions by posting a thread - since i got all those questions already answered in thousands of threads we have here

I wish you happy searching
Old 5th May 2011, 23:18   #7

It's my first post too. Finally approved after 3 attempts. The secret is not to take the signing up process to casually. Your sincerety most be apparent! Cheers!
Old 5th May 2011, 23:37   #8

Mine is also the same story .Got my membership third time ( or is it fourth ?). Everytime i read a good travelogue, i register for a membership and of course get rejected. But it gives me a feeling of great achievement once i got approved
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks