Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2011, 13:53   #1

I Couldn't have asked for more..!!!

First of all , A BIG thanks to Team-BHP Moderators for confirming my Registration. To be honest I so happy to be a part of best Motoring community of India.
I don’t want to stretch myself more on my Introductory note here , I am currently settled in Bangalore & hail from Central part of Kerala , Cochin. Currently working as an Architect in Telecom field & has 10 + years of Industry experience.

My passion towards automobile has made me land at the strong arms of Team-BHP here. Besides Automobile , I am a family man (Wife & KID (6 year Old boy Who day in day out only dreams about Automobiles) who loves gadgets & technology to the core. I just love watching Soccer(Hardcore Argentinean fan) & has really played cricket up to some serious levels of the game. Also to add on I have become a serious follower of F1 (2010 (So disappointed when Alonso lost) & WRC (BIG time fan of Loeb) as well.
As I mentioned , my craziness towards Automobiles has ofcourse made me travel a lot & needleless to say that photography as well keeps me busy during these travels.In my car you can always enjoy Metalicas , Iron maidens , Ram steins if you are an ardent ROCK fan (This is something my wife is NOT in line with me , but my KID is)
Basically I am diesel head (because of the turbo charging & economy it provides) from DDIS days & now I own a SD Grey Metalic Chevrolet Optra Magnum TCDI LT(Recently bought).

The cars I have used so far…

Perl Silver ZEN LXi Petrol
Red WagonR Lxi Duo
Black Swift Dzire DDIS

Thanks a ton again & I do look forward for an exciting time out here.

Our next plan is to Watch Metalica playing @Budh,Newdelhi. J

Last edited by manson : 9th May 2011 at 13:55.
Old 9th May 2011, 19:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: I Couldn't have asked for more..!!!

Welcome Auto_Song to the T-BHP Family.

So i guess we can expect some TLs with snaps from you in the coming weeks.

By the way Metallica is playing in New Delhi. This is news to me. When is that happening?

Edit: Googled it and indeed looks like they are playing in Delhi to coincide with the Indian F1. Thats great. Hope i am able to somehow make it.

Last edited by amitwlele : 9th May 2011 at 19:31.
Old 9th May 2011, 20:18   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: I Couldn't have asked for more..!!!

Welcome to the team, Auto Song, and congrats on the diesel rocket. Though aging, the Optra Magnum can certainly hold its own against newer launches.

Photography, Rock music and WRC...I can tell that you are going to fit right in. I hope to bump into you over on some interesting discussion.

Drive safe!
Old 9th May 2011, 21:45   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
Welcome Auto_Song to the T-BHP Family.

So i guess we can expect some TLs with snaps from you in the coming weeks.

By the way Metallica is playing in New Delhi. This is news to me. When is that happening?

Edit: Googled it and indeed looks like they are playing in Delhi to coincide with the Indian F1. Thats great. Hope i am able to somehow make it.
Thanks a lot Amit.

Infact Its FIA who is bringing Metallica into India for this Inaugural event at Budh,Circuit Newdelhi.(If I am not wrong).
We could not have asked for more again as this going to be a rare blend of Hardcore ROCK Music followed by the ROARING of Engines back to back.Its is going to be a real feast for eyes & ears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome to the team, Auto Song, and congrats on the diesel rocket. Though aging, the Optra Magnum can certainly hold its own against newer launches.

Photography, Rock music and WRC...I can tell that you are going to fit right in. I hope to bump into you over on some interesting discussion.

Drive safe!
Thanks a Lot GTO.

Yes RIghtly pointed on Optra Magnum , Aging but fearless to be honest among some of our newbies. :-)

Really really look forward to be a part of this wonderful forum in the coming days.

Last edited by Rehaan : 11th May 2011 at 17:41. Reason: Welcome aboard. Please use the MULTIQUOTE button instead of making multiple consecutive posts in the same thread. Thanks.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks