Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2011, 09:24   #1
BHPian

Hello everyone!

Proud to be a team-bhpian.
I started following team-bhp from February onwards when I was planning to buy a C+ sedan.
Special thanks to mobike008 on his reviews of his WA, am now a proud owner of my own Chevy Cruze. Thanks to GTO for providing inputs related to preparations while buying a new car, it helped me immensely and upgraded my naivety.

About me, I am in Pune since last 11 yrs working as a software professional. I am an enthusiastic traveller and eccentric planner.
Old 13th May 2011, 10:28   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome aboard, Rahul, and have a great time here and at the wheel of your Cruze.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_sinha View Post
...eccentric planner.
Care to elaborate more about this?
Old 13th May 2011, 10:33   #3
BHPian

@SS-Traveller
Well, its my habit to generally plan before venturing on anything .. be it buying groceries, going on a trip, buying a new car, house...and its the term used by my better half to describe this particular behavior
Old 13th May 2011, 11:00   #4
BHPian

Congrats on the cruze and also welcome to team BHP.Have a great time here.Do post a review of your cruze as well.All the best
Sreehari
Old 13th May 2011, 11:52   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_sinha View Post
...my habit to generally plan before venturing on anything .. be it buying groceries...
You had better plan well before setting out to buy groceries, because the fallout of forgetting something may be far more dramatic than if you failed to plan before travelling - if you did forget to plan the route before setting out on a drive, or cannot plan enough for buying a car, Team-BHP would pitch in and do the needful!
Old 13th May 2011, 12:27   #6
BHPian

Welcome on-board Rahul and congrats on your Cruze. Do pen down your experiences with Cruze and dont forget to get it to Mumbai for our next GCM or ABM.

Cheers

Last edited by 2500cc : 13th May 2011 at 12:30.
Old 13th May 2011, 12:34   #7
BHPian

@Rajesh: Just wrote abt ownership, not sure how soon it'll be published. & will definitely bring it to Mumbai for **M
@SS-Traveller: Thanks, I anyways look up to team-bhp for these, have started a new thread reg info on Bhigwan - planning this Sunday
@shk 8896: Just few mins ago, posted my ownership experience on Cruze, not sure how soon it'll be published
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks