Team-BHP - A little late intro- Though better late than never! :P
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   A little late intro- Though better late than never! :P (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/101533-little-late-intro-though-better-late-than-never-p.html)

Hi guys this is Parth from Mumbai! I'm 18 and just appeared for my HSC boards and MHT-CET.
I came to know about team-bhp when I was searching for car reviews on Google. It was during Jan 2010 after auto expo when I started looking for a new car.
We had a 1994 Maruti 800 in decent condition which he had bought in 1999 from Sai Service. However due to some reasons we had to postpone the buying and finally bought a *pre-worshipped* Chevy Spark 1.0 LS yesterday from the same showroom from where my dad bought the 800 in 1999. I will post a long buying process and review in a new thread.
Besides automobiles my other interests are gaming, social networking, partying, girls, etc etc.
I haven't yet got my driving licence but hope to get it within 2-3 weeks. Though I started driving around a year back on closed roads.
I haven't attended any meets yet but hope to attend some in the near future. But yes I have spotted quite some t-bhp cars on the roads.
I guess this much is enough so I'll stop here. If any of you use a BB then u can add me on BBM. Just PM me for my pin.
I've already read the rules of the forum.
Here's a picture of my Spark which we bought yesterday:
Will post a complete review with some really good photos soon.

Hey Strange wizard. Welcome to TBHP. I got hooked on to TBHP the same way , and since then , there has'nt been a single day that I have been off it. Congrats on your new acquisition and yeah most importantly, All the very best for your results.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ventolute (Post 2360050)
Hey Strange wizard. Welcome to TBHP. I got hooked on to TBHP the same way , and since then , there has'nt been a single day that I have been off it. Congrats on your new acquisition and yeah most importantly, All the very best for your results.

Ventolute hello hello hello!!
Team-bhp is indeed a very informative and addictive site.
Thanks for wishing me luck for my results!:)

I see that you are new to the forum. So welcome aboard! Do read the announcements section.
Seems you have a VW Vento. Congrats on the car and do post a nice review.:thumbs up

hey thanks man. Yeah will definitely post a review a couple of days after I am home.

Hi StrangeWizard, welcome to TBHP :) We do share a few similarities though. Like you, even I just appeared HSC and MHT-CET exams and I'm from Thane. I'm into gaming and social networking too, sitting long hours staring at the computer screen. I ain't 18 yet, and I'm waiting for another 22 days after which I can learn to drive a car :D You're trying for med or engg?

Hi! Thanks for the post!
Oh so even you appeared for CET. Nice. I'm trying for engg and what about you?