Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd May 2011, 09:58   #1
BHPian

Finally on top gear

About three years back , while searching for driving locations , I came across this website. It grew from a time pass to an addiction. After a frew disappointing rejections i'm finally a BHPian . And at long last I could use the Team BHP Stickers ..WOW

Greetings to all BHPians from Joe Michaels, from traffic wonder called Bangalore. Has been a motor head ever since I learned driving in my dad's Jeep at an illegal age. My current ride is a month old Black Ritz Vxi named Maverick "The Bull" Ritz. Maverick in reference to my all time favorite movie Top Gun and "The Bull" in respect to Bayern Munich legend Franz Roth (I booked this vehicle on his birthday). My previous Machines were both 800 Dxs named Magi (Maruti Gaddi) and Cherry (Color).

Outside Travel Machines , my passion is in trekking , which I share with my wife , an adventure loving lady from Shillong. I am also a footie fan and has been supporting Bayern Munich from as long as I can remember. Also , I collect Fighter Jet models , a hobby I caught from my dad - an Ex-IAF officer. And like most humans enjoy music - anything from Rafi Sahib , Kishore Da and Ghulam Ali to Eminem and Ozzy Osbourne.

Looking forward to meet the legendary BHPians. Would keep an eye for Team Bhp stickers even more keenly.
Old 27th May 2011, 16:14   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally on top gear

congrats JoeMichael!!

looks like you love to outdoor activities.

i dont like to walk that much, but i did do a small trekking on a fort near Pune. (that was a experience of life time)
i would love to do so again in future.

BTW get familiar with tbhp rules.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...etiquette.html
Announcements - Team-BHP

rgds,
Nikhil

( BTW i too learned to drive in our jeep in my school years)
Old 30th May 2011, 15:12   #3
BHPian

Re: Finally on top gear

Hey Thanks Nikhil -

Yup i am fully an outdoor person. There was a time not so long ago , when every weekend was a trekking trip. I dunno how many non-existent relatives died , to get an extra day or two days off from office.

And I am sure you would have seen the look of admiration and jealousy , when you drove to school/ friend's home in a Jeep. There was a sadistic pleasure to drive to friend's house and honk just to show off ---Dont you think :-)
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks