Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2011, 02:16   #1
BHPian

Proud to be on Team-Bhp

Hello All,

I am a newbie and new to the club! Simply outstanding motoring blog.
I find myself lucky to be part of such an awesome blog, complete unbiased review. Best of all clean language and respect to members, the rules defined are very straight forward. Look forward to be around and be a part of the family.

I have a couple of things line up on my mind. But a small accident with my car has tied me down, watch out for my thread. Team-bhp moderators and team rocks!

Keep Revving!

Last edited by aah78 : 25th May 2011 at 02:40. Reason: Text format tags removed.
Old 25th May 2011, 02:41   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Proud to be on Team-Bhp

Hello & welcome to Team-BHP.

Just a clarification - this is a forum, not a blog.
Old 25th May 2011, 02:58   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard MadTiger!

BTW, awesome profile name !!
Old 25th May 2011, 03:58   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aah78 View Post
Hello & welcome to Team-BHP.

Just a clarification - this is a forum, not a blog.
I'm sorry, I meant forum only. I was about to preview my post and instead I clicked on post and zap it went, now I don't even have an option to edit as well, I guess I'm timed out !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pri2 View Post
Welcome aboard MadTiger!

BTW, awesome profile name !!
Hey Pri2 thanks very much man!
Old 25th May 2011, 04:32   #5
BHPian

I wanted to add a few lines about myself, as the earlier post was submitted accidentally or else I would have included this in one single post.

I am from a small town named "Chandannagar" which is a former French colony of India
You can visit this URL to get little insight on my town Chandannagar, the former french colony of India.

My Dad was a grease monkey and I learnt a lot from him. He had an old england bullet in early 80's followed by a Jeep. He used to fix his vehicles all by himself and I started of as a helper at very early age. Later around 2001 we got a Toyota Qualis home. It was a brilliant experience. My first bike was a bajaj boxer AR given to me by my Dad during my college. Later when I started working I got my second bike, this time own money . It was a Yamaha Gladiator SS and Finally this month I got my first car a Tata Nano!

Had driven a lancer for a long time which was owned by one of my friend while he was abroad.

Apart from cars and bikes my interest are also with electronics and music. I had build my own music system all by myself during my school days. Also my interest are with latest gizmos around the world specially mobile devices (Smartphones) Die hard fan of apple products

Presently put up in Bangalore working in a MNC as a Systems Engineer.

That's about it for the time being thanks for reading!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks