Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2011, 11:41   #1

Yeah, finally got BHP !

Hurray, Finally I made it to the family of Auto Enthusiasts. Thanks Mods for adopting me to your Family. Now I can say, I Live to Drive, I have got BHP, I drive Safe and many more good lines.

I am Abhishek working as a software engineer at Bangalore. I started reading the forum/portal from when I was onsite at UK. Initially, I used to visit this forum once in a while, but slowly it became an addiction. Now, I cannot be without reading or visiting this world whenever I have a system in my hand.

I Owned a Ford Mondeo in UK, but, now that I am back to my hometown, I own a Scorpio(2004) and a Honda city (Gxi). While the Scorpio takes me to work daily, City is used by my Dad.

2 days back when I was putting the stickers on my vehicles, not only was I feeling very happy but was feeling proud to show it to the world that I am now recognized.

Cheers to the Members who keep this forum so clean and apt. Special thanks to all the Mods for accepting me.

TaTa.
Old 25th May 2011, 14:32   #2
BHPian

Re: Yeah, finally got BHP !

Welcome aboard "snaps" thats a nice username though , are you into photography apart from automobiles? Keep 'em coming.
Old 25th May 2011, 17:11   #3

Thanks "MadTiger". Happy to see a first response for my first post.
Yes, I am into photography too, but amateur at it. I have a black belt dan2 in Taekwondo and represented Nationals from Karnataka twice when I was in school.

SNAPS actually stands for the first letters of the names of my Parents, sister, wife and mine.

cheers
Old 26th May 2011, 10:48   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hey SNAPS !! Now that we have a Martial Arts guy (that too a dan2) in our midst, we know who not to mess with !!

Welcome aboard & have a great stay.

Cheers
Ricky_63 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed