Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2004, 15:16   #1
BHPian

what up everybody

am from bombay, got a few rides, a 1.5 city, zen, cbz, 2 rd350's, both were projects i strippe down and built back to life ... future project a vw beetle & a bigger bike

1.5 city is bone stock

mpfi zen's got rims,bridgestone 165/60/13 gt2 tyres, k&n filter, free flow, shiftlight autometer, system hooked up with pioneer headunit & rear speakers, ultimate audio co-axials 5 1/2" in the front, coustic audio equalizer, 180w rms Ample amplifier for single 12" rockford fosgate sub, and pioneer 954 powering the 4 speakers.

cbz got clip on's, standox paint job, michelin 110/80/18 tyre, round light chopped off front & rear mud guard

1 rd has been totally stripped down & rebuilt cdi, exhausts, paintjob, too much too list! 2nd one just lying around...waiting to be mauled by me!

i absolutely love bikes, have been fortunate to ride them all...busa's, gxxers, aprilia's, dukes, they a total rush!

have been doing a lot of research on beeltes for the last couple of months & maybe for another few months more.. excellent potential once you figure how to get past the weak aircooled old engine, suspension, and other minor glitches

looking foward to hangin with you guys

Godspeed
Old 28th July 2004, 15:29   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hey Godspeed,

Always good to have another bike freak on board!! Welcome in!

Rtech
Old 28th July 2004, 15:43   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hey Bud,

Welcome aboard!
Great to see the stuff you have been working on, and that list of all the goodies on the zen and RD.

Tell us more about your beetle project! What are you aiming for with the car? ie drag car, dune buggy, late night street blazer etc

cya around!
R
Old 28th July 2004, 16:29   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hey Godspeed,

Welcome to Team-BHP! That 954 is an absolute kick-*** powerhouse....I have a Pioneer 944 in my Vtec. Quite a pocket rocket you seem to have converted your zen into...Whens the mods on your city 1.5 coming?

If you are looking at restoring a VW Beetle...just go for it! I got a couple of people who are into Beetles and am sure they could help you out with the parts n stuff. I restored a Mahindra Classic (CJ3B) last year and can tell you the entire experience was awesome...tiring....enjoyable....torturous.....hec k, even spiritual!

Good to have ya here

GTO
Old 28th July 2004, 16:57   #5
BHPian

hi guys! thanks for the welcome!

the city is gonna be stock for now, maybe a system upgrade next month, i cant live without my music!

well.. the beetle you see,is something i plan to go all the way with, big rims, paint job etc, have already worked on bikes so was looking at a car....there are a few things to be done so it can be made more user friendly... engine upgrades along with a aircooling unit.. altering axle lengths so wider & bigger rims an be fitted etcetcetc.. getting all these sorted out and checking wether it can be done here in bombay.. maybe banglore... once i've gotten all of this sorted out i'll kick start the project
will definetly keep u'l updated on the Vdub project!
Old 28th July 2004, 17:34   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team Bhp Godspeed and gr8 set of rides u have there....good to hear about your Beetle project.
Nice work on the Zen too!
Whats the plan of action on the RD though??
Old 28th July 2004, 18:01   #7
BHPian

not sure but mostly a single seater cafe racer, with fork clip ons etc...

the problem is rd's need a lot of maintainance ... once i take the plunge no looking back for a few months, so waiting for the monsoons to end first!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks