Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2011, 10:29   #1
BHPian

Hello from Delhi

Its been over 3 years since i've been a follower of team-bhp.com, happened to land up to this wonderful site via a Google search for some query regarding my Fiesta, don't even remember now what i was searching for but the bottom line is i got hooked on to this site like an addiction. I have sometimes spent hours at a stretch going through a number of threads the weird and whacky mods, DIY jobs, modifications , tyre sections , you name it , i've gone through it. Did try for membership once but probably did not know what it took to be a member and obviously got denied.

This time i was pleasantly surprised when i got the mail from the website that the membership had been approved, and all of a sudden i had joined the league of great Men and Women who admire, love and their automobiles.

Now that i am a member it would be nice if i'd introduce myself and my first love. Name is Varun , and had been living & working in Mohali for the past 3 years and thats where i got MY very first car. Driving your Dad's car is a different thing , but your own car is an all together different experience.

One month before i got engaged i had booked my Ford Fiesta (D) Exi. Took the delivery of the car alongwith my soon to be fiancee and now wife, and i was on cloud nine. Three plus years and 60k kms on driving the Fiesta has been a pleasure. The car has never let me down and am sure in love with the car. sometimes my wife does crib that i spend too much time with my car, but i can see the smile she has when she sits next to me in a shiny and clean car.

Enough for now, will post pictures of my beauty and the small jobs that have been done up over the years.

Cheers.
Old 1st June 2011, 00:09   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello from Delhi

wecome Varun!

you can post ownership thread in respective section.

but first get familiar with tbhp rules.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...etiquette.html (Expected Posting Etiquette)
Announcements - Team-BHP

as Tbhp is very strict about
  • SMS language
  • Poor readability
  • Personal attacks
  • Multiple consecutive posts
rgds,
Nikhil
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks