Team-BHP - Introduce yourself
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/102261-introduce-yourself.html)

Hi everyone ,
Lemme express my sincere gratitude to all the moderators who accepted my profile. Today is a very special day for me, I woke up checking my bb for mails. The very first mail was from bhp, i am accepted, oh God I am accepted. Thank you all , thank you very much.
lbz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Augustine Pius (Post 2376538)
Hi everyone ,
Lemme express my sincere gratitude to all the moderators who accepted my profile. Today is a very special day for me, I woke up checking my bb for mails. The very first mail was from bhp, i am accepted, oh God I am accepted. Thank you all , thank you very much.
lbz

Welcome to Team-BHP, Augustine!

You'll soon get hooked up with this place for hours. Do tell us about yourself, your rides, passion, hobbies, etc.

Keep revving!

Regards,
Jose.

Hi Jose,
I can see that you are a veteran member of BHP for the past 5 years, and its literally an honour for me that you have taken notice of my post and have found time to respond. To begin with, I am a passionate person when it comes to very few things in life, and cars are one among my supreme passions. I revel in driving different makes and types of cars and I find myself at peace when I am into offroading. Love to travel, and have travelled quite a bit, in India and abroad. My rides are BMW 520d (KL57 D 5454), Toyota Fortuner (KL 57 C 1881), Hyundai i20 crdi (KL57 B 5454) and Mitsubishi Montero 3.2 DID (KL 18 G 711). I had a full moded Octavia 1.9 TDI (KL 11 V 5454) which I gave away quite recently; was my constant companion for 2 years and I miss him immensely! Of late my partner in crime is my Montero 3.2 DID which I find befitting my preferences of a vehicle and I am contented with my new find. You can reach me at 9946450045 and it would be a great pleasure getting to know you more. Ciao!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Augustine Pius (Post 2377571)
Hi Jose,
I can see that you are a veteran member of BHP for the past 5 years, and its literally an honour for me that you have taken notice of my post and have found time to respond. To begin with, I am a passionate person when it comes to very few things in life, and cars are one among my supreme passions. I revel in driving different makes and types of cars and I find myself at peace when I am into offroading. Love to travel, and have travelled quite a bit, in India and abroad. My rides are BMW 520d (KL57 D 5454), Toyota Fortuner (KL 57 C 1881), Hyundai i20 crdi (KL57 B 5454) and Mitsubishi Montero 3.2 DID (KL 18 G 711). I had a full moded Octavia 1.9 TDI (KL 11 V 5454) which I gave away quite recently; was my constant companion for 2 years and I miss him immensely! Of late my partner in crime is my Montero 3.2 DID which I find befitting my preferences of a vehicle and I am contented with my new find. You can reach me at 9946450045 and it would be a great pleasure getting to know you more. Ciao!

Augustine, you own cars which I can only dream at this time :thumbs up.

Keep in touch. Hope to meet you in person some time soon.

Regards,
Jose.

Welcome to TBHP Augustine. Wow, you got some of the best rides. Hope to see them in flesh sometime soon.
BTW, is your Montero a black one? Waiting to see the pics of your ride.

Enjoy your stay here and feel free to pop your questions.

Cheers
Naveen

Welcome to TBHP.

Pls update us with Skoda details. How was the resale value after mods?

Generally modded cars are not preffered, claiming "rough use". Did you manage to find an enthusiast?

Welcome board Augustine.
You have amazing rides. How about posting some pictures.
Happy stay and sae motoring

Hi Naveen ,
Mine is a white one (KL 17 G 711 ,MODEL YEAR 2011) and i am not sure if i can post the pics (when i clikd on my garage the admin msg told that i cant do it at this stage of membership) ... if i can post some pics of my beast, i ll be more than happy to do that ....

Hi BHP'n
Mine was 1.9 tdi (KL11 V 5454 , 2005 )model .... My dad used the vehicle for his business use and handed over me the car in 2008. I did several mod's in the vehicle out of which are unique, i ill just mention them. A completely remapped ecu and a petes tuning box helped me to pump the motor up the power ladder. A little bit excess turbolag from the stock condition vehicle, thats d only difference u il spot upon initial throttling , but once the machine covers the 2500 rpm range , i bet u il take some time to get used to the abnormal behavior of ur abdomen..lol ... i dint have any advanced machineries to chek the one tonn speed in secs, but m pretty sure it waz quicker than my uncles superb v6. I have touchd the one mile mark frm standstill faster than the superb when i chekd the cars in a closed naval road. And coming to the interior, custom built stanley leather seats, steering wheel, door trims and gear knob. Extra large webasto sunroof, custom built acoustics. Two jbl amps and two bass tubes supported by 8 jbl speakers. Rear spoiler, front grill mesh and led lighting inside the vehicle.
I had to sell him cos we bought some new set of wheels and i thought it ill be better to mod my new rides. My beauty fetchd a decent price tag , it wz sold to another enthusiast. Sorry if my descriptions bored u, i loved him so much and i cant help myself from talking about him .....

Hi Bhp'n ,
thank u so much for noticing my post. I would love to post some pics of my rides ,but m not sure if i can do that at this stage of membership. Cheers bro
happy motoring

Hi Naveen ,
thank u so much for taking notice of my post.
happy motoring

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Slang and SMS are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks!

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Welcome to the forum pal. Have a great time on board:).

And, I wouldn't be too keen on posting my phone number. If you have to communicate with another BHpian, send a PM or a mail.