Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2011, 00:57   #1

Hi from UK.

Hi everyone.
As you know from the thread title I am from UK where I work as a skilled engineer operating CNC machinery in a special steels environment.
Our parent company is now Tata Steel and I'm quite enjoying some of the changes that are happening as a result of their take over of the old Corus business!
I was led here by a link from "five46" who contacted me via MotoMatters with a very courteous request to use something that I had posted.

I'm a fan of most motorsport, MotoGP in particular and Valentino Rossi especially!

I look forward to being able to discuss racing with you.[/i]

My best regards to you all![/b]
Old 6th June 2011, 04:17   #2

Re: Hi from UK.

Hey Albert. CNC machines have always fascinated me. I hope I can have my very own personal CNC someday.
Old 6th June 2011, 13:54   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Albert,

Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of people on this forum who are crazy about the Motosports and looking forward to your valuable contribution too.

I am sure you would have gone through the Do and Donts of the forum, happy posting.

BTW I am in Reading, UK for a short period of time.
Old 9th June 2011, 02:37   #4

Thank you for your welcome!

I look forward to spending time here and discussing MotoGP racing with those of you who enjoy it!

As a little add-on to my introduction - my wife and I are the proud owners of a "new style" Fiat 500. The colour is Yellow (naturally!) and the reg number is VR 59 FAN.
Here in the UK we have to wait for the numbers to come around and by the time VR 46 FAN came up I would be almost 90 years old, which is why we bought the one that is on the car!

It was very well received on the campsite at Silverstone last year!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks