Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2011, 18:20   #1

To superior species of human beings called teambhpians from hyderabad!

1st of all thanks to all mods,founders and members of this fantastically maintained forum with plethora of database in it , so that I never find my medicine classes boring

About me

I am pavan bobba aka adevilsdoctor delivered to earth in 1987 ,since then i know i had some unknown thing in me struggling to come out of me called passion for speed.In my school days i wanted to become a gokarting driver but i couldn't,latter in intermediate (11th class and 12th class) i wanted to become a pilot but this time also i couldn't,so latter joined medicine in hyderabad and presently in final phase of completion of my medicine.

About my rides
MY movement horizontally to the ground with out touching the ground began with a tricycle ,later graduated to bsa hamsa bicycle and later to hero ranger max(i know that these rides are stupid)
Later did underage driving around my 13th year on my dads maruthi 800 then owned a kinetic style during my 16th year,then owned my wind 135 bike at my 17 th year.
ON condition based promise from my dad i received my first car hyundai accent gls after completion of my 11th class(i thought this was a race car from korea) To superior species of human beings called teambhpians  from hyderabad!-dsc00115.jpg
Then after a year again after other promise i received wagon r (the most comfortable car in city).that person smoking here isn't me To superior species of human beings called teambhpians  from hyderabad!-dsc00419.jpg
As my friends were going gaga over new swift diesel,i wanted it,i was gifted a black swift vdi(never felt like maintaining a car) To superior species of human beings called teambhpians  from hyderabad!-dsc00025.jpg
then again after 2 years when i was struggling with my MBBS,i was depressed , i wanted a change ,i wanted a car which make me feel that i am in a cockpit of a jet,(remember i wanted to be a pilot),gifted with a mugen kitted pre owned honda civic (this time it makes me feel like Japanese race car)[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]To superior species of human beings called teambhpians  from hyderabad!-img00528201009130736.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

passionate about-driving ,food,partying,photography,ipading

future plans-want to indulge in teambhp forum and take part in meets,buy a Bimmer in india,work as a doctor in usa and buy also most every german car brand there for rest of my life.

THANK YOU
PAVAN BOBBA
{ADEVILSDOCTOR}
Attached Thumbnails
To superior species of human beings called teambhpians  from hyderabad!-img00173201007011915.jpg  

To superior species of human beings called teambhpians  from hyderabad!-img00565201009261617.jpg  

To superior species of human beings called teambhpians  from hyderabad!-img00407201105241648.jpg  

Old 7th June 2011, 19:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: To superior species of human beings called teambhpians from hyderabad!

welcome on tbhp ADEVILSDOCTOR!

please go trough Announcements - Team-BHP.

& enjoy the forum

rgds,
Nikhil
jeepster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2011, 20:38   #3
BHPian

Hi Doc

Welcome to Team Bhp...

Good to see someone who share the interest of being an aviator..

Have a pleasant stay and happy motoring..

Cheers!
sheelz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2011, 21:03   #4
BHPian

Welcome abode adevilsdoctor,

Hope you have a good time here do follow the Hyderabad Meet thread for upcoming meets in town.

HYD Team-BHPians are know for regular meets hope to see you at the next month.
arcotsrinivas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2011, 23:55   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard.
Passion for speed may or may not be good, but never throw caution to the winds.
Drive safely and ensure safety of co-road users.
rajeev k is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th June 2011, 05:57   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcotsrinivas View Post
Welcome abode adevilsdoctor,

Hope you have a good time here do follow the Hyderabad Meet thread for upcoming meets in town.

HYD Team-BHPians are know for regular meets hope to see you at the next month.
Welcome aboard adevilsdoctor!

As Arcot has said, Hydeez are known for regular meets and hope to see you there soon.
hyd_traveller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th June 2011, 13:43   #7
BHPian

Welcome to the Hydeez gang adevilsdoctor; as mentioned by arcot & hyd traveller, do keep an eye out for the next meet. Here is the link - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...-meets-41.html
Sabby-069 is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed