Team-BHP - Hello Team-BHPians!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello Team-BHPians! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/10265-hello-team-bhpians.html)

TellATaleAL here from Pune. A Car enthusiast.
Vehicles driven:
Bajaj Vespa (1965 model) Still drive it!
Bajaj Cub (1987 model) drove till 1999, then sold it.
Honda Accord (2000 model) V4, Manual (in US) Oh, do I miss it?!
Now I drive my father's 1989 Premier Padmini. Good vehicle, very nice engine. Very reliable, too. But proving a gas guzzler, now-a-days. I am looking for an upgrade, after coming back from Land Of Opportunity (read US of A). Still undecided after reading umpteen posts from the Team-BHPians... (A side question: Does BHP stand for Bangalore's Hot-blooded Pistonheads? :) ) And thanks for the great debate on every forum!
I certainly would like to contribute constructively to the general exchange of information.

Welcome to TBHp TellATaleAl! Pune members are on the rise :)! And err.. What is a Bajaj Vespa? I used to think they had this thing with LML only..

[SIZE=2]Bajaj Auto initially had the collaboration with Piaggio. And they had the first Vespa model in India. See, its circa 1965! The vehicle is older than me, and hence revered... When I started earning (enough), I got it repainted, even though I had my own Cub!![/SIZE]

Hey welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay

Could u post a few pix of the scooters, cuz i've never heard or seen a Bajaj Cub

hey dude
welcoem to tbhp and enjoy your stay

rev

Quote:

Originally Posted by TellATaleAL
[left]
Honda Accord (2000 model) V4, Manual (in US)

Welcome aboard...enjoy your stay

The V6 Accord is there but never heard of V4 accord :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpzen
Welcome aboard...enjoy your stay

The V6 Accord is there but never heard of V4 accord :confused:

Just get on edmunds.com and search for 2000 Honda Accord sedans in used cars. You will get to see a ton of these...

Well, it was in US. Nighthawk black pearl with grey leather interior. All kinds of air bags. Everything power - mirror, window, steering, sunroof. In-dash 6 CD-changer. Good mileage, good reliability. Never troubled me on the road. And I am talking about several Boston-Detroit-Philadelphia nightly runs. Not one of the most jazzy toys, low on power, but very very efficient for a not very demanding driver :). Boy, it makes me nostalgic...

Ok... for a change nice interactive First-Post. Welcome aboard. I am sure you will enjoy your stay. You seem to have really shaken a few guys with your Bajaj Cubs and Baja Vespas :D It actually looks like quite a few of our guys here would love to see these. Post pics if possible.
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
@Karthik, Bajaj Cub is nothing very different in looks from a regular Bajaj that you have probably seen. It was launched with a 100cc engine (as opposed to the then norm of 150cc ones) so it was named CUB. Otherwise it looked the same.

By the way, TellATaleAL... I hope wrote that correctly... why did you pick such a tongue-twister, teeth-breaker of a name?!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zappo
By the way, TellATaleAL... I hope wrote that correctly... why did you pick such a tongue-twister, teeth-breaker of a name?!!

Makes you take notice, doesn't it?! If we share other common tastes, we may bump into each other on other forums. I am sure you will know that its me by this moniker!

Welcome welcome.

Hope you have a great stay Dude.

Hi and welcome to the team. Have a great time.

Hey welcome to Team-Bhp ! Have a gr8 stay ............. im sure u'll have 1 .

welcome to tbhp, you will find it addictive